is it free>?
I'm pretty sure its 14.49GBP for 45 days, which is around $24USD for 45days...Quote:
holy crap this bot is 30$ per month? why so pricey?
couldn't have put it better myself.Quote:
I'm pretty sure its 14.49GBP for 45 days, which is around $24USD for 45days...
and there are plenty more options you can pick for Monthly sub its 9.99GBP which is around $16USD for a month.
And considering you can bot clientless still with this its a steal cuz you can easily make 16usd in 1-2 days
PM me here the id you used to register and i`ll manually activate you.Quote:
OK so I have downloaded the bot and tried to subscribe via the chrome website but I am unable to receive the activation e mail, don't have any blocked email addresses and its not in junk seams that its not sending...
yes, but for only one account at a time.Quote:
can i use clientless with the 1 year acc ?