[AlchemyProxy] Basic botting functionality

11/29/2010 15:17 gabrola#1126
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkenth2005 View Post
this bot is not stable so if i were you guys dont donate if not stable cz i test it and i found out that its hard to install and if ur already log in .... u will keep dc because of invalid jumps... every sec... dcs... not stable not good...thats all
Go screw yourself dude!
11/29/2010 15:28 vecko12#1127
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkenth2005 View Post
this bot is not stable so if i were you guys dont donate if not stable cz i test it and i found out that its hard to install and if ur already log in .... u will keep dc because of invalid jumps... every sec... dcs... not stable not good...thats all
Do u know what u wrote?
u don't know to use ur brain??
11/29/2010 15:44 tabat#1128
Quote:
Originally Posted by vecko12 View Post
Do u know what u wrote?
u don't know to use ur brain??
Calm down.
what he said means that if you shouldn't donate unless if it's good.
but looks like he never met the first page.
Anyway why are we in a hurry for the new bot? After all, all you can do is wait. the most don't have the knowledge to do the bot so those who are impatient need to shut and wait :cool:.
11/29/2010 16:26 killerofthehell#1129
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabat View Post
Calm down.
what he said means that if you shouldn't donate unless if it's good.
but looks like he never met the first page.
Anyway why are we in a hurry for the new bot? After all, all you can do is wait. the most don't have the knowledge to do the bot so those who are impatient need to shut and wait :cool:.
Im not inpatient but is a little bit annoying cuz i come home with the things in my mind: Oh I go home and I turn on my computer and start to hunt for ZenTokens. but i can wait because I cant make a bot and i dont know how to do it. I only want a good bot, better than CoFarrmer and CoGenius. so all you know pro4never need time and our patience to make this bot right.
11/29/2010 16:30 DragonHeart#1130
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerofthehell View Post
Im not inpatient but is a little bit annoying cuz i come home with the things in my mind: Oh I go home and I turn on my computer and start to hunt for ZenTokens. but i can wait because I cant make a bot and i dont know how to do it. I only want a good bot, better than CoFarrmer and CoGenius. so all you know pro4never need time and our patience to make this bot right.
Good luck finding a public proxy better than CoGenius, lol.
11/29/2010 16:55 pro4never#1131
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
As for dc issues. I have a huge essay due tuesday and I have bday dinner with the bf tomorrow... so yah. I'll re-write the system to use shift packets again and switch around some of the time stamps after that.

Simply need a few free hours to work on this.

Till then just don't bother using it I'd suggest.


Just re-posting for ppl who don't read.
11/29/2010 17:00 miki_diablo#1132
Awww,i bet this bot is WORTH every minute of waiting,thanks sincerely P4n..:handsdown:
11/29/2010 18:14 pro4never#1133
So I tracked down the bug with dcing all the time. It seems to be related to how I was handling the update packet. I've removed this handling for now (meaning NO DC ON LOW HP OR XP SKILL USAGE!) as well as a few other changes.

This should fix the dc problems and allow you to use the proxy for mining and basic NON XP MODE hunting (it will NOT use skills atm)

Also I decided to be nice and fix the high ping display.

<edit>

Re-added basic xp activation... it's prob buggy but I tested it and it's not causing the old dc. I'll work on a proper event based activation later.
11/29/2010 18:56 jokerboy123#1134
err Its dc when i wanna jump even i wait 5secs .. it dc when i jump:S
11/29/2010 18:58 demon17#1135
HY p4n idk when happens only for me but i wana lvl with my war :P and cant . after 2 minits ~5-6 kills i got DC can i know why or how to resolve the bug?
11/29/2010 19:01 vecko12#1136
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
So I tracked down the bug with dcing all the time. It seems to be related to how I was handling the update packet. I've removed this handling for now (meaning NO DC ON LOW HP OR XP SKILL USAGE!) as well as a few other changes.

This should fix the dc problems and allow you to use the proxy for mining and basic NON XP MODE hunting (it will NOT use skills atm)

Also I decided to be nice and fix the high ping display.

<edit>

Re-added basic xp activation... it's prob buggy but I tested it and it's not causing the old dc. I'll work on a proper event based activation later.
Its working fine.... Btw ppl can use my multi client...I just added Long Jump/Distance Jump (No more Invalid Jumps) you can add backlink from the site if u want... Here is the site for the Multi Client ---> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/29/2010 19:41 miki_diablo#1137
Works to me 2 :p
11/29/2010 20:04 jokerboy123#1138
P4N got a Suggest for ya > when monks come out wanna get ther skill ID too into ur proxie :D? 3100kils with sets /Speed attack 50. /speed update 50. /speed action 150
11/29/2010 20:34 [GM]#1139
dc after 5 seconds invaild jump :(
11/29/2010 20:36 neogru#1140
Yee me too i have all time dc "invaild jump"...