bioBot (downoad, tips ^ tricks, always update first post for safety)

08/01/2011 09:42 xepher_immortal1#1111
Hello people Can anyone give me the net framework 5 link please?
08/01/2011 14:47 Biedka95#1112
I been searching for Net framework 5 and I havnt found any results

I have version 4 and biobot works for me perfect
08/01/2011 22:09 uruz1996#1113
what is server id for It3??
08/01/2011 22:12 S4GaT#1114
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].darkorbit.bigpoint.com/index.es?action

server ID int15

Quote:
Originally Posted by xepher_immortal1 View Post
Hello people Can anyone give me the net framework 5 link please?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The latest version of Biobot is 2.2.0 (drag "GG")
08/01/2011 22:35 jmpl3#1115
please update first post

New Version Biobot 2.2.0
08/01/2011 22:35 Jukel#1116
When ai try install BioBot show me this error
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/01/2011 22:44 uruz1996#1117
Quote:
Originally Posted by S4GaT View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].darkorbit.bigpoint.com/index.es?action

server ID int15


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The latest version of Biobot is 2.2.0 (drag "GG")
i don't understand...pls tell me what is the server id for it3--> Server ID:______
08/01/2011 23:21 old_friend#1118
I will this days
08/01/2011 23:24 uruz1996#1119
Quote:
Originally Posted by uruz1996 View Post
i don't understand...pls tell me what is the server id for it3--> Server ID:______
failed to get the Server IP Address of the Space Map.
this is my problem...pls help me i'm in It3
i must to have server ip for 2-2 and 2-1 pls!!!
08/02/2011 00:24 ugur67#1120
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_friend View Post
hi, i will look into it and i will tell you.
New md5=6a5f184f2494bad178b5bdbd60329101
08/02/2011 00:27 uruz1996#1121
there is a list with all server ip??

Pls someone answer to me!!!!
08/02/2011 05:07 xepher_immortal1#1122
S4Gat, I got the net framework 4 already but this biobot doesnt run for me :(
08/02/2011 05:26 S4GaT#1123
Quote:
Originally Posted by xepher_immortal1 View Post
S4Gat, I got the net framework 4 already but this biobot doesnt run for me :(
what OS are you? if XP uses the 3.5
08/02/2011 05:32 xepher_immortal1#1124
Quote:
Originally Posted by S4GaT View Post
what OS are you? if XP uses the 3.5
i have xp sp 2 and the older biobots work for me just the new one!
08/02/2011 05:40 S4GaT#1125
Quote:
Originally Posted by xepher_immortal1 View Post
i have xp sp 2 and the older biobots work for me just the new one!
I did not understand very well (I do not speak the language well)

But if you have XP install the Framework 3.5