Request Thread

01/05/2013 08:21 kabayo000#1111
Game: Soul Crash
I am looking for a: Cash Hack/VIP Item permanent Hack (can be alternate)
Information about the tool: The tool should give me VIP item
I am willing to pay: 5$ Via paypal , JUST PM ME.
01/05/2013 09:18 dhiejhay2#1112
i am looking for tetris battle hack pls :(
01/05/2013 12:06 dolphinscry27#1113
dragon city hack pls..
01/05/2013 14:22 bankofcash#1114
Game: Pockie Ninja 2 Social
I am looking for a: Tool/Hack/Cheat,
Information about the tool: Hack for Ryo or maybe u can add additional options
I am willing to pay: 1 USD via Credit Card for the WORKING HACK ( I can't donate so much coz I have a limit to use Dollar in my credit Card ) ..

If there's any hack work please PM me..
01/05/2013 15:41 Mouses33#1115
REQUESTING
Game name:Army Attack Hack
Im Looking for A: Tool/hack
Info About the tool: Gives me All the resources and energey
I am willing to pay: thanks
01/05/2013 19:41 Darklife1337#1116
Game: Galaxy Life
I am looking for a: Tool/Hack/Bot
Information about the tool: money,minerals,units
I am willing to pay: nothing :( just a thanks :)
01/05/2013 21:49 testoner#1117
{request} BYM Super Drull/Instant Jump

This would be the ultimate Hack, if anyone can make it or at least give me some good advice on how since I do not know how to make them I will attempt it.

I read a thread a while back about someone who made one where you did not have the 7 day cool down.
01/05/2013 23:52 renzzie20#1118
Game: Dragon City
I am looking for a: Tool/Hack/Bot
Information about the tool:Gold,Gems Hack
I am willing to pay: Lot Of Thanks :)
01/06/2013 10:44 debrew#1119
Game: wartune : wartune.r2games.com
I am looking for a: astral hack
Information about the tool: the tool should reduce the amount of gold require to obtain the astral (0 gold if possible :D )
I am willing to pay: lots of love and thanks button.
01/06/2013 17:40 Cheater9999#1120
Game: Wartune
I am looking for a: Hack/Cheat
Information about the tool: Gold/EXP/Daru-Cheat/Hack
I am willing to pay: if it works 10-20€ PSC, thanks and more

Notes: found some cheats and hacktools none workes anymore
01/06/2013 22:18 Th3-Ghozt-X#1121
hi i would like to know if there are any cheats for marketland on facebook


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

thanks
01/07/2013 02:24 neuburg#1122
Game: Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM/Facebook-App
I am looking for a: Tool/Hack/Bot
Information about the tool: The tool should give me Duel points, Card pieces, coins and Energy. ofc not all, just what you can :)
I am willing to pay: nothing
01/07/2013 12:36 DiVAPlu#1123
Game: Skyripper Facebook app
Im Looking Hack Ingold, Silver Gold and Dll
01/09/2013 13:08 NIkoTheMan#1124
Game: Dragon call II
I am looking a:"gold hack
Information about the tool:Game is browiser,and expensiv to much,(for flash game),gold is all i need coz VIPs there taking 2-50mil per day,and rest of us 200-500k..
I am willing to pay:I dont have pay pall,i dont have money needer,I can only say God bless you i some1 can made it,im in weelchair with monthly 60 euros,and this game is my only fun in life..ty
01/09/2013 14:48 2tiar#1125
please :'(
game: dragon city
i hard to search : dragon city gems cheat, (w/ charles, or anything working)
information about the tool: i think with charles is the best chance to hack gems in dragon city, and i need the working code.
i will pay : much thanks, and i will not forget you cause i nearly want to give up

please Help me