🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

09/18/2021 14:13 passodelupo#1096
Quote:
Originally Posted by PooDyr View Post
146 games... that doesn't seem possible seeing as how the cheat hasn't been out for very long lol.
I can show you my account of you dont trust me xD
Why do you think im a lier .
the one with 120 games is manual banned .
the one with the 20+ games played in 3 days .
The script exist longer then you thought . Played over 20 days now

**And the one with over 20 games played still not banned my friend **
09/19/2021 00:45 fabien96#1097
anyone experience with toir? i 'm using them since 3 days - no ban - but idk how the ban rate is
09/19/2021 01:16 Muka.#1098
Toir+ is really good

I done 30 Games till i got banned, so if you just play for fun with 1-2 Weeks i recommend you toir.

cheap as hell full support and 1-2 Weeks banrate
09/19/2021 10:01 NoPromises6#1099
Bruhwalker and zenbot all have to wait.How about Robur's combos and evade?Can you tell me about the discord of Robur.I want to use Robur, how does it compare to other scripts
09/19/2021 11:34 bo3eid1#1100
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoPromises6 View Post
Bruhwalker and zenbot all have to wait.How about Robur's combos and evade?Can you tell me about the discord of Robur.I want to use Robur, how does it compare to other scripts
i dont recommend robur dude
09/19/2021 11:45 NoPromises6#1101
Quote:
Originally Posted by bo3eid1 View Post
i dont recommend robur dude

So what should I use,hanbot is detected and I'm trying to find good scripts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo3eid1 View Post
i dont recommend robur dude
The price of Robur is a bit expensive now, 14.99 EUR 7 days, there is no 1 day
09/19/2021 12:45 Danielci58#1102
Quote:
Originally Posted by bo3eid1 View Post
i dont recommend robur dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoPromises6 View Post
So what should I use,hanbot is detected and I'm trying to find good scripts



The price of Robur is a bit expensive now, 14.99 EUR 7 days, there is no 1 day
Can confirm that robur is safe.
09/19/2021 17:44 dropmaniak#1103
played on two account with robur, got ban after one and three games, not that undetected
09/19/2021 18:51 bo3eid1#1104
it is weird right ? i have no programming skill but i can confirm holyness and toir is look alike...But anyway the guys running holyness are cool and helpful lads they support you with everything you need so i vouch for them.
09/19/2021 18:57 Coach Lyor#1105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predictible View Post
This "platform" is very obviously run by a bunch of retarded kids, if they had even close to average iq they would be able to fix their self image and market their product for what it is, they lied to me saying it had nothing to do with toir and if I used a toir key on their injector it would be detected

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Regardless of who is behind holyness: You’re no better. You’re insulting and leaving useless posts, so you are the kid.

Want the best quality and support as if you were god for the lowest amount of money or if possible free while you are toxic and understand nothing. No one wants customers like you. Please be quiet.
09/19/2021 19:38 smile90915#1106
Where Private platform discord or link?
09/19/2021 20:56 Holyness Rias#1107
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealNyos View Post
Regardless of who is behind holyness: You’re no better. You’re insulting and leaving useless posts, so you are the kid.

Want the best quality and support as if you were god for the lowest amount of money or if possible free while you are toxic and understand nothing. No one wants customers like you. Please be quiet.
Thanks you ^^
09/20/2021 01:00 ŦΛΞ†#1108
Quote:
Originally Posted by smile90915 View Post
Where Private platform discord or link?
Where Private platform discord or link?
09/20/2021 21:57 Vfekkaka#1109
I discover Holyness with this thread and im very happy about it.
I have test the public and private version, the two are great !
09/20/2021 22:17 PF4AWG#1110
Ive been using holyness for 3 weeks now, no bans, good champion logic which is getting updated constantly and the Dev and Support Team are great. Great chat and atmosphere within the server, dont listen to anyone who tells you any different. I have seen it improve so much over the short time it has been available. + 1 vouch