[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam R6 Cheat Providers

05/11/2023 19:39 bbiishop1x#1096
Ruzaq is down ATM they're recoding with a new dev
05/13/2023 01:39 bbiishop1x#1097
Yea I personally don't use it I was just looking through the "legit" section and was letting know. I typically only use slotted stuff.
05/13/2023 19:37 Kingerlinger#1098
Any providers do unlock all?
05/16/2023 16:16 elfii#1099
I would like to point out that perfectaim does not offer a cheat service in the shop , MAJ please ^^
05/16/2023 16:27 Spooja#1100
Quote:
Originally Posted by InclerFR View Post
not srift script. fully crash
and it has a lot of features to detected and is full public
Sripters Rift is fully UD, there's a lot of crashes because its still in developpement (they give free test, like that we can report the issues so they can update the cheat faster). please attach some proof when you say something like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfii View Post
I would like to point out that perfectaim does not offer a cheat service in the shop , MAJ please ^^
they do, its just private
05/17/2023 00:11 GregJay03#1101
TopFrag is UD, please change the status
05/17/2023 22:42 Xenos#1102
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregJay03 View Post
TopFrag is UD, please change the status
Done. @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] UD?
05/18/2023 00:05 GregJay03#1103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Done. @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] UD?
No idea but you didn't update it, can you fix it please :)
05/19/2023 13:44 ruyzaq#1104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Done. @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] UD?
Not yet, I‘ll let you know once we are up again. Will be testing for a few weeks until we release with 30 users
05/19/2023 17:17 BulletHoles444#1105
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruyzaq View Post
Not yet, I‘ll let you know once we are up again. Will be testing for a few weeks until we release with 30 users
Is the testing private? Or can people buy a subscription to access?
05/19/2023 17:27 Relentless#1106
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletHoles444 View Post
Is the testing private? Or can people buy a subscription to access?
private
05/20/2023 17:42 ruyzaq#1107
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletHoles444 View Post
Is the testing private? Or can people buy a subscription to access?
Will be private but free. I´ll make an announcement in our Discord once we need people to test for us.
05/20/2023 21:20 Relentless#1108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Done. @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] UD?
greg isnt related to ruyzaq
but its currently under new development as xref left.
05/26/2023 17:44 Innobrr#1109
Why is ring-1 now in trusted? Swear it used to be in the untrusted list
05/26/2023 22:26 Relentless#1110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innobrr View Post
Why is ring-1 now in trusted? Swear it used to be in the untrusted list
Ring-1 has always been trusted for r6