[VoliBot] Auto Queue Bot

11/09/2014 02:55 darkillerhd#1081
I will try soon

I just repair it, still same error message
11/09/2014 05:28 Stalkerine#1082
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkillerhd View Post
I will try soon

I just repair it, still same error message
Re-download volibot
11/09/2014 07:32 ozsmadja#1083
יש מצב קלוש שאמא שלכם בהריון!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsmadja View Post
יש מצב קלוש שאמא שלכם בהריון!!!!
תנו לי באןןןןןןןןןןןןןן

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsmadja View Post
יש מצב קלוש שאמא שלכם בהריון!!!!



תנו לי באןןןןןןןןןןןןןן
GIVE BAN M3

add me on EUNE i sell scripts: Audi Hamudi
11/09/2014 10:09 Freskowy#1084
@Maufeat
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/09/2014 15:10 Baikah#1085
Hey all,

one question ma ladies:

Which one is the best way to 1-10 ? 1-7 is vs IA, and after that what do you recommend?

Thanks a lot, im playing NORMAL_3x3 atm.
11/09/2014 16:10 SupremeMasterr#1086
havin problems insta crush and cannot start the gamaes
11/09/2014 20:50 DIG1199#1087
Why this error ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/09/2014 21:11 poke-anis#1088
someone can help me pls ? [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

lol is on the same HDD like the bot
11/09/2014 22:32 KamicoRe#1089
Someone can help me to handle Volibot on VMware Station?

Im new with this but i got always these Message:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Thank you for your help.
11/09/2014 22:49 Stalkerine#1090
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIG1199 View Post
Why this error ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Make sure your account file is setup correctly.

username|password|game_type

it should look like this:

account1234|password1234|ARAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freskowy View Post
@Maufeat
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Do you have .Net 4.0+ installed? Also, post/PM me your config/accounts file (replace any personal information) and i'll help you :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamicoRe View Post
Someone can help me to handle Volibot on VMware Station?

Im new with this but i got always these Message:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Thank you for your help.
Make sure your League of Legends path has a \ at the end:

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\

I think yours is: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends

KamicoRe, PM me/add me on skype and i'll help you if you're still stuck.
11/10/2014 00:01 piterconlai#1091
Volibot work fine for me but iAram no.
try the new League sharp but i get banned in aram

One question when the raf 2.0 end?
11/10/2014 00:16 Stalkerine#1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by piterconlai View Post
Volibot work fine for me but iAram no.
try the new League sharp but i get banned in aram

One question when the raf 2.0 end?
Have you installed Bot of Legends and signed up etc?

Here is a working iaram: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I can't help you on the RAF question sorry :P
11/10/2014 01:07 piterconlai#1093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalkerine View Post
Have you installed Bot of Legends and signed up etc?

Here is a working iaram: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I can't help you on the RAF question sorry :P
Use volibot bol with the previous version. I am a donor .

from 4:19 iAram did not work well no more throwing more spells the character

with iAram I 've linked , I noticed that BOL does not Inject no more .

I have to make some step perticolare ?
11/10/2014 01:54 guuh1st#1094
free users can use "buyboost"? :v
11/10/2014 02:50 Stalkerine#1095
Quote:
Originally Posted by piterconlai View Post
Use volibot bol with the previous version. I am a donor .

from 4:19 iAram did not work well no more throwing more spells the character

with iAram I 've linked , I noticed that BOL does not Inject no more .

I have to make some step perticolare ?
This is the aram i am using: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

See if that works for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guuh1st View Post
free users can use "buyboost"? :v
I think its donator only, sorry.

Just login normally and buy one :P