[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

11/18/2019 04:55 RealVal#1066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankeschuche View Post
*********** 1000% legit one
stop posting shit
*********** is a scam, avoid this website by all means. They are low life losers, they're like mosquito's; they provide nothing good and depend on people. Instead of spending so much time trying to seem like a legit provider and scamming people, they should learn how to develop something and actually market it without scamming.

There are many other providers, don't fall for that. If you're looking for a secure, friendly, and effective provider you should check my signature. Definitely a great cheat to look into, and I hope to see you soon!
11/18/2019 17:27 Takasumi#1067
Hey i m searching a workin undected paladins cheats and i want to ask is Aimforest a trusted cheat provider ???
11/20/2019 01:18 AmericanSniper203#1068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Please note that this list is based on users experience in the past, even if someone is listed as legit doesn't mean he's actually trustworthy in future. Also this list might be not correct, some people are having different experiences with cheat providers than others! Use this list at your own risk!
Hello,

since many people are trying to get a apex cheat, im here to help you. I will constantly Update this list.
This is a personal opinion, could be different for others.

Legit Providers
  • kernelcheats.to (UD)
  • proofcore.io (UD)
  • pUnknown.net (UD)
  • alpacheats.io (UD)
  • Paradox.GG (DOWN)
  • ev0lve.xyz (UD)
  • cxcheats.net (UD)
  • SharpShooter (UD)
  • cScript (Apex Script - UD)

Untrusted
  • ArtificalAiming (Known for bad support, unjustified bans and non working cheats. Currently invite only.)
  • HyperCheats (Was already detected and will stay detected. Lying about detections or hidding them.)
    Customer feedback:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
  • ennui.ninja (Status unknown)

Scam Providers
  • iwantcheats.com (Always detected)
  • ilikecheats.net (Always detected)
  • uniquehacks.store (No product after payment)
  • *********** (No product after payment)
  • cs-joke.pl (No product after payment)
  • privatecheatz.com (No product after payment)
  • weepload.yolasite.com (No product after payment)
  • colossalcheats.com (No product after payment)
  • hackerbot.net (Virus)
  • army-cheats.com (No product after payment)
Alpacheats.io is incorrect in your trusted providers list and it should be Alphacheats.io
You are also missing one of the most trusted providers around "izicheats.net" which I recommend to many of my friends to try, it is safe and reliable
Also paradox has been offline for almost a year now after they got hacked and scammed many users, I do not think that is trusted
11/20/2019 02:37 ilikebacon#1069
ApexKing Should be set to legit. Sure, they have a detection once in a while, but laz always owns up to it and fixes it asap

edit: Apexking got detected. Laz says he'll be overhauling the code, so hopefully that comes soon.
11/21/2019 05:33 ilikebacon#1070
You might as well add Lavicheats into the scam section
11/21/2019 11:21 Xenos#1071
Quote:
Originally Posted by hav0kwashere View Post
You might as well add Lavicheats into the scam section
I know Lavi since years. He and his site / service are trusted. I personally buy accounts from him including my customers from HypeX.
As of the quality of the cheats he resells (except KC&PDX) you need to do your own research.
11/21/2019 18:08 ilikebacon#1072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
I know Lavi since years. He and his site / service are trusted. I personally buy accounts from him including my customers from HypeX.
As of the quality of the cheats he resells (except KC&PDX) you need to do your own research.
Why sell detected hacks when they are detected on joining game? That's a scam basically. If he's thread says undetected then guess what. I'm going to assume the kid knows what he is doing. But nah he keeps selling them. the right thing to do would be to disable sales until he's shit gets fixed.
11/22/2019 02:34 ColaCheats#1073
You should apexking.io to the trusted the dev is a nice person :kappa:
11/25/2019 02:12 iwillgiveyouhell#1074
Just an update, Gatorcheats contacted me today, and he refunded 80% of my purchase. I bought 3 accounts for apex worth 420$, and by now its already refunded.
11/28/2019 17:00 Thaholyone#1075
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgjp View Post
gator is garbage.

Do not buy from him:mad:
Oh that is known buy us all, only a few idiots stay with that tard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSniper203 View Post
Alpacheats.io is incorrect in your trusted providers list and it should be Alphacheats.io
You are also missing one of the most trusted providers around "izicheats.net" which I recommend to many of my friends to try, it is safe and reliable
Also paradox has been offline for almost a year now after they got hacked and scammed many users, I do not think that is trusted
He might be legit but that pricing aint worth it for an open cheat.
11/28/2019 17:23 eCyler#1076
This list is far from trusted if paradox is still a "legit" provider :D
11/29/2019 23:18 PhanzerPowa#1077
ev0lve it's good? or have much detection?
12/02/2019 15:19 jsanzsp#1078
Quote:
Originally Posted by eCyler View Post
This list is far from trusted if paradox is still a "legit" provider :D

Hi eCyler , I am interested in buying a lifetime key, but I doubt if I can use it on two PCs. It is not for sharing, it would be for use on two PCs with the same hard drive. that is, I change the hard drive from one pc to another when I change my residence on weekends.
12/02/2019 21:39 eCyler#1079
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsanzsp View Post
Hi eCyler , I am interested in buying a lifetime key, but I doubt if I can use it on two PCs. It is not for sharing, it would be for use on two PCs with the same hard drive. that is, I change the hard drive from one pc to another when I change my residence on weekends.
It's currently not possible to have two HWID's active on one key in my system, sorry :(
12/03/2019 18:34 cheatcuzbad#1080
This list is outdated, You need a wallhack only eCyler is the best you need a spoofer black selector or aridekvm are the best, you need an aimbot got to lavicheats but u will get ban for sure