Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

03/19/2013 20:05 elfuria#1066
didn't someone mention that it was fixed?
03/19/2013 20:26 PortalDark#1067
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfuria View Post
didn't someone mention that it was fixed?
i was told like 2 months ago that there is someone(i think Crayu) and other guys that still has the access
03/19/2013 21:19 鳳凰城#1068
Just run the files in sandbox. Is that hard?
Dunno if that option avaliable in other antiviruses too but, It exists in avast.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/19/2013 22:28 PortalDark#1069
so, iSRO updated
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
it includes Survival Arena
is the first Major Update in time imo(anything that can be 100% implemented on pServer is in my opinion minor updates)
what you guys think?
btw synx, feel bad for you, you title idea was cool enough that even Joymax did it
03/20/2013 08:32 Haze*#1070
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
so, iSRO updated
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
it includes Survival Arena
is the first Major Update in time imo(anything that can be 100% implemented on pServer is in my opinion minor updates)
what you guys think?
btw synx, feel bad for you, you title idea was cool enough that even Joymax did it
It wasn't really his idea. Maybe he was the first one to use it for pSRO, but he's certainly NOT it's inventor.
03/20/2013 09:44 magicanoo#1071
Oh let me guess,Extreme SRO-R will get that update next week? -_-
03/20/2013 13:17 Neko*#1072
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post
Oh let me guess,Extreme SRO-R will get that update next week? -_-
Estreme SRO R = Joymax trying to make a Pserver of it's own game ... i think. :P
03/20/2013 13:52 PortalDark#1073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
It wasn't really his idea. Maybe he was the first one to use it for pSRO, but he's certainly NOT it's inventor.
yeah, I guess you are right. Let's say he has the credits for implementing it first(public)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko* View Post
Estreme SRO R = Joymax trying to make a Pserver of it's own game ... i think. :P
i dont think Gaymax is gonna risk exposing themselves to something they consider illegal if done by outsiders
it is more likely ExSRO-R has a backdoor on the SRO-R servers
03/20/2013 22:12 WickedNite#1074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko* View Post
Estreme SRO R = Joymax trying to make a Pserver of it's own game ... i think. :P
Nope, someone big is behind that, just 2 persons might know, 3 with me.
03/20/2013 22:28 IceAmStiel#1075
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite View Post
Nope, someone big is behind that, just 2 persons might know, 3 with me.

I suppose everyone is free to guess three times now!

03/20/2013 23:15 Bartic#1076
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
I suppose everyone is free to guess three times now!

I rarely give my 'Thanks' out, but this one deserved it.
03/20/2013 23:25 Snow*#1077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
I rarely give my 'Thankes' out, but this one deserved it.
It's not like you have to buy for each "thankes" you give away xD

Can I guess 3 times?
03/20/2013 23:46 Bartic#1078
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStorm1 View Post
It's not like you have to buy for each "thankes" you give away xD

Can I guess 3 times?
I use them if I really think that a post deserves them. And I misspelled 'Thanks' as 'Thankes'.

Edit: Yeah, guess, I would love to hear your guesses (this is genuine curiosity, not sarcasm).
03/21/2013 05:31 Qynchou#1079
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
I suppose everyone is free to guess three times now!

a humanoid wookie 2.7m tall robot whos a part of the illuminati order that traveled back in time with the silkroad files that got released in 2031
03/21/2013 05:36 HaGsTeR?#1080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qynchou View Post
a humanoid wookie 2.7m tall robot whos a part of the illuminati order that traveled back in time with the silkroad files that got released in 2031
Well guessed!