Quote:
Originally Posted by BannedAndAfriad
Anyway, I went off on a tangent there. My main question is, I certainly want to cheat again as playing warzone without ESP blows, would I be better off trace cleaning and hardware spoofing, or just using my old pc. My old pc ran warzone fine, but since both my accounts were used on that pc in the past, would they ALSO be subject to HWID flagging even though it’s been months since I used that PC, it do they only HWID flag the PC which was running at the time the cheats were used.
|
ELI5 version of what goes on behind the scenes when you get banned -
>Boom. Perm banned
>Acti creates a file which watches your HWID
>File is called "bad boy file, watch this HWID for activity"
>File stops you from creating new accounts and cheating because it reads your unknown memory
>File lasts 'x' months (nobody knows how long, can be 6-12 months)
>Eventually, file goes away
>Make accounts and cheat again
So, your old PC could be fine, it could not be fine. You wont know unless you fire it up and make a new account on it and test. If you were banned on the new PC, there is a chance that the old PC would've been flagged too, but they typically look at the most consecutive HWID use.
If it's not ok, use revo uninstaller or a spoofer with a cleaner and delete the game and clean registries with it.
Reinstall, spoof, cheat again, enjoy.