[Release] Derp Lite

12/21/2016 19:36 soullesswolf#1036
i've been using derp all day/night idk why you got ban man. i'm fine
12/21/2016 20:39 p1c#1037
can may s1 help me to get it runnin under win10.. batch says: loaded successfully but nth happens then just pm me plz (:
12/22/2016 11:39 Ploxasarus#1038
Quote:
Originally Posted by p1c View Post
can may s1 help me to get it runnin under win10.. batch says: loaded successfully but nth happens then just pm me plz (:
And after a bit of troubleshooting on skype you should be good to go now :mofo:


Quote:
this is what they look like
Yes and I've looked through an there is about 30 other similar models to it so I'll fumble an see this weekend which one is which perhaps an either replace it with a noticeable model or see if I can't do something fancy with it in the xml.
12/22/2016 19:41 Murilo35#1039
I trying to talk with you in Skype, accept me please @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/22/2016 20:57 pprudente#1040
After this maintance i cant see the sunken chests anymore
12/22/2016 22:01 360vapeit#1041
Quote:
Originally Posted by pprudente View Post
After this maintance i cant see the sunken chests anymore
I haven't been able to go out to sea but from the coast it look's like you are right.
12/22/2016 22:19 Ploxasarus#1042
Quote:
Originally Posted by pprudente View Post
After this maintance i cant see the sunken chests anymore
Chests do not immediately respawn after a maintenance, sometimes it can take 10-15mins and others it could be on a total cycle of about 1hr-ish. I've already looked ingame and can see them just fine myself.
12/22/2016 23:03 pairosp#1043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Are you sure it's not to do with 7 accounts? It is actually quite common right now that alt-trains are being banned on fresh start ( I've a few people on discord who mentioned an were legit being banned because of the same reason & a friend on skype who also had the same happen ). And also, they are not supposed to ban by association and state very clearly you are allowed to use another account or make a new one to play on so they may of banned you simply because of bot-believe reasoning an then the same GM stayed trigger-happy afterwards.
Yh, I'm sure, asked the reason and they said was for using illegal program, it was probably the trees under the rock or something they did to check if I was using derp at the time (And I was with derp open)
12/23/2016 00:00 verydanger#1044
Quote:
Originally Posted by pprudente View Post
After this maintance i cant see the sunken chests anymore
which maint? I saw chests earlier today (7 hours ago)
12/23/2016 00:30 oguras3464#1045
Guys i see they add tons of chest now at 3,0. Last time i used mod on 2.0 and no clue what's going on now.
Why they added so many chest and there is a place were you can now find perdite statue or still RNG?
12/23/2016 02:13 jhunnen#1046
can you add black pearl finder on the mod? thx
12/23/2016 03:39 Asuramaru#1047
Quote:
Originally Posted by oguras3464 View Post
Guys i see they add tons of chest now at 3,0. Last time i used mod on 2.0 and no clue what's going on now.
Why they added so many chest and there is a place were you can now find perdite statue or still RNG?
they increased the amount in 2.5 or 2.9, but they mostly drop vaultstones now instead of design bags (vaultstones = worthless)

Perdita still RNG
12/23/2016 11:24 andr3y_you96#1048
I heard the apex exploit was back, does anyone know if its true?
12/23/2016 12:54 Mantal#1049
Quote:
Originally Posted by andr3y_you96 View Post
I heard the apex exploit was back, does anyone know if its true?
the exploit was back with 3.0 release
they fixed the exploit last night
btw. send u pm for mod pack
12/23/2016 13:58 TheShadowhand#1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by andr3y_you96 View Post
I heard the apex exploit was back, does anyone know if its true?
Yeah, Cele confirmed it on reddit.