🌟 #1 Rust External Cheat | Aimbot, ESP, Fully Safe & Optimized

08/08/2026 18:30 Krad3z3#91
Quote:
Originally Posted by eacbans View Post
any idea if you're ever going to open sales again to the public? I'm trying to get a new private cheat as my old provider wasn't delivering quality.
There actually are slots available at the moment, we arent full.
You can go to website and find information you need.
08/14/2026 15:51 JustSleepy#92
Discord server nuked?
08/14/2026 22:10 Krad3z3#93
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSleepy View Post
Discord server nuked?
We use forum.
09/01/2026 10:13 realjoeblack#94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krad3z3 View Post
Appreciate review and details you put in it. :D
i need help i buy a rust tool in aimmaster, wheere is the support? i never get my email with key or something.
09/04/2026 08:57 Krad3z3#95
Quote:
Originally Posted by realjoeblack View Post
i need help i buy a rust tool in aimmaster, wheere is the support? i never get my email with key or something.
Sorry I havent replied sooner. I dont check EPVP as often. If you didnt find forum or support its aimmaster.cc

I will give you back any lost time if you lost any.

Cheat is updated for Forced Wipe. :)
09/21/2026 07:26 osman6767#96
I think there’s a bug with cryptocurrency payments that needs to be fixed. I also opened a topic about it on the website and placed an order. Could you please check it?
09/24/2026 03:18 1794706486#97
How can I pay with virtual currency? The payment page only shows credit card, Apple Pay and Google Pay options; there is no virtual‑currency payment method available.

Also, how can I reach the forum administrator? I have looked for the contact option for a long time but cannot find it. What should I do if I run into issues later?
09/24/2026 15:48 Krad3z3#98
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1794706486 View Post
How can I pay with virtual currency? The payment page only shows credit card, Apple Pay and Google Pay options; there is no virtual‑currency payment method available.

Also, how can I reach the forum administrator? I have looked for the contact option for a long time but cannot find it. What should I do if I run into issues later?
We have telegram channel for updates and website support on our forum. Pretty easy to find too.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

For crypto payment open support ticket.