[CSRO] Fully working bot

04/08/2010 17:07 vorosmihaly#91
I tried all things and I dont know what should I do now...
04/08/2010 17:08 burny209#92
Quote:
Originally Posted by subscope View Post
you have a time to try it for free . this is what i understood ...
But it is possible buy it without china friend? because it is much more cheaper than mbot xD like 6 euros less lol
80 rmb / month = 8.7 euros

mbot = 9.50 euros

not that much cheaper

and is it sharable?

mbot is 4.25 / month if u share
04/08/2010 17:08 Lewan91#93
ah i think all download version 1.30 because he post 1.30 the new version is 1.31 i download it i hope i can bot than^^
04/08/2010 17:11 bzaina2#94
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert5090 View Post
Dude man everybody from here is using it right now, what fake man, you rather not post .. stupid :facepalm:
Now:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorosmihaly View Post
fvck:@ it closes after char select.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2blackeyes View Post
same here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2blackeyes View Post
lol my client closes too >.> it closes and open again and again
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeagle93 View Post
my client doesnt close....it just opens and do nothing-,- maybe coz i have another 2 clients openede?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorosmihaly View Post
yeah same here.. now I will try with chinese media.pk2 and we'll see..:D

edit: dont work
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2blackeyes View Post
sro_client.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.We are sorry for the incovenience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeagle93 View Post
Im getting this too but I am not sure if this is error or only says the path to sro_client.exe.
Anyway the game doesnt launch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert5090 View Post
When i press login nothing happens :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2blackeyes View Post
same here
Quote:
Originally Posted by boubou1 View Post
The bot does launch the game, but doesn't log in.If i login by hand, well, it doesnt work( no skill listed) is it normal? has the game to be in chinese?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Btw, 1.31 Free version [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/08/2010 17:11 vorosmihaly#95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewan91 View Post
ah i think all download version 1.30 because he post 1.30 the new version is 1.31 i download it i hope i can bot than^^
can you post the download link here,please?
04/08/2010 17:12 zikor1337#96
New version is kinda virused. I wait for an approval from a mod. Then I will post it.

And btw... uploading a movie ... to prove that it is working... lol... :facepalm: "fake"? lol'd. =)


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] --- scan it your self
04/08/2010 17:15 Lewan91#97
i think ist a fake i press login its come nothing NOTHING
i think its cost and is not for free
omg when ist free why do your post no tutorial ????? eyplain me?
04/08/2010 17:16 zikor1337#98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewan91 View Post
omg when ist free why do your post no tutorial ????? eyplain me?
umm?
04/08/2010 17:17 adaox#99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keo99 View Post
umm?
dont worry i'll translate it for you, he's saying:
"10k plys 10k men!"

OT: what the hell is wrong with all of you, stop being a jerk, if it doesn't work than quit it, get your asses back to Isro and install agbot. this thing does work, look at the screenshot he posted in the other topic.
04/08/2010 17:19 nuker69#100
Thank you!!! This bot is NIIIIICE :D. I don't understand why someone say that it's fake (T_T). It's work for me. (WINDOWS 7 (!!!!))

I have only one problem. Bot run sro but don't do anything. I must type id and pw by hand. But it's not big problem and I can live with that...

GOOD JOB!!!
04/08/2010 17:21 zikor1337#101
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuker69 View Post
Thank you!!! This bot is NIIIIICE :D. I don't understand why someone say that it's fake (T_T). It's work for me. (WINDOWS 7 (!!!!))

I have only one problem. Bot run sro but don't do anything. I must type id and pw by hand. But it's not big problem and I can live with that...

GOOD JOB!!!
check the first post. I wrote there . :p
04/08/2010 17:23 bzaina2#102
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuker69 View Post
Thank you!!! This bot is NIIIIICE :D. I don't understand why someone say that it's fake (T_T). It's work for me. (WINDOWS 7 (!!!!))

I have only one problem. Bot run sro but don't do anything. I must type id and pw by hand. But it's not big problem and I can live with that...

GOOD JOB!!!
Gz
04/08/2010 17:24 .We aRe oNe.#103
mhh...
Where i can Settings and loop usw ??
I´m InGame with Bot

here a Pic
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/08/2010 17:26 bzaina2#104
Quote:
Originally Posted by germanrx View Post
mhh...
Where i can Settings and loop usw ??
I´m InGame with Bot

here a Pic
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Doesn't the bot have Hotkeys? Like SROKing lol. Btw, what version? v.1.31?
04/08/2010 17:27 zikor1337#105
Settings -> Upper left corner - TBOT icon -> right click -> [Charname]Settings
Loop -> make them on your own. :P

Hotkeys - F5 - Show settings , F6 - start , F7 - save or something like , F8 - stop