FortHax V2, Best External Softaim/Rage Cheat.

02/10/2022 13:57 Vaseliinikives#91
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyconz View Post
Yes, I was told yesterday about DS would be in touch. So far no more reports. With a 1-day account that expires without you getting anything from it, I find that more than ******
Tag me in the ticket :)
02/15/2022 01:50 Vaseliinikives#92
Added lifetime licenses back to shop, other game cheats soon! :)
02/20/2022 00:33 Vaseliinikives#93
Cheats updated!

use code: INTERNALSALE for -30% sale on rage lifetime, 3 month and 1 month plans. :)[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/21/2022 11:05 glaivenexo#94
I want to Buy but I have a question, how long can my account last with rage, I plan to use soft features

and how long does it last without a ban with the legit?

I am interested to know if they will add location of the chests or Loot soon?
02/21/2022 18:15 Vaseliinikives#95
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaivenexo View Post
I want to Buy but I have a question, how long can my account last with rage, I plan to use soft features

and how long does it last without a ban with the legit?

I am interested to know if they will add location of the chests or Loot soon?
Internal is safe and currently on beta, later we will add more esp options and other features. :)
02/21/2022 22:59 lfoxsay#96
Is it undetected? Yes. Been playing on same account for 6 months.


Excuse me, the external or the internal cheat is better, which one suits me best to last without a ban
02/22/2022 01:34 Vaseliinikives#97
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfoxsay View Post
Is it undetected? Yes. Been playing on same account for 6 months.


Excuse me, the external or the internal cheat is better, which one suits me best to last without a ban
External that was updated couple hours ago, externals always safer than internals.

All of our externals: Legit, Rage and Fov Changer has been updated with new bypasses and has been confirmed to be fully undetected. Have fun x)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/01/2022 17:09 Vaseliinikives#98
UPDATED TO LATEST PATCH AND FIXED ISSUES ON FOV CHANGER!
03/13/2022 16:55 Vaseliinikives#99
All the cheats has been updated.
03/15/2022 22:38 speedyconz#100
Hi Bro have you read my PM?
03/16/2022 19:18 Vaseliinikives#101
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyconz View Post
Hi Bro have you read my PM?
Answered.

50€ Lifetime licenses today only!
03/23/2022 00:49 Vaseliinikives#102
Updated to new season!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/29/2022 22:11 Vaseliinikives#103
50€ RAGE LIFETIME UNTILL 05/07/2022
03/31/2022 10:30 krajewski123#104
I would be interested in buying your product but I have a question, Does your cheat have a spoofer because I have a ban?
03/31/2022 17:33 Vaseliinikives#105
Quote:
Originally Posted by krajewski123 View Post
I would be interested in buying your product but I have a question, Does your cheat have a spoofer because I have a ban?
Doesn't have, but i can provide my private spoofer for extra price. DM on Discord. :)