I wish I could give a good review of this cheat and provider, but unfortunately I have had a negative experience with them.
I purchased this cheat to try it for 24 hours. The owner has the price listed as $10 for 24 hours, but in reality they sell it for $12.99. I could not get this cheat to load at all.
In the beginning, the support for the cheat was "decent". I would message the owner and he'd respond on Discord, typically within 30 minutes. However, after going back and forth a few times, the owner stopped responding as quickly - which I understand, life does not revolve around support for a cheat you are selling, but the 15 minute responses turned into every couple of hours responding. At one point, he would message me and then I'd message back within 5 minutes and I wouldn't hear anything back from him for hours. I asked him if I should just open a support ticket instead of dealing with him directly, but he again tried to continue helping me.....
Skip ahead after attempting all of the fixes that he would suggest (note, I still can't get the cheat to work), I finally heard back from him and he asked if he could have one of his support guys connect to my computer and attempt to fix the issue. After responding with the needed information for a remote session, nobody connected for over 2 hours. At this point, my 24 hour trial was nearly 1/2 up.
Anyways, the support guy eventually connected and couldn't figure out what the issue was. At this point, the owner said he would extend my time for the trouble. The owner then asked what Windows version I was on and I said it was a fresh install of Windows, so I had the newest Windows 10 update. After figuring that out, the owner said I had to downgrade to 20H2 or below. Now being almost 4 am, I perform a clean install of Windows 10 20H2 update.
After that's finished, I try running the cheat again...guess what? Nothing. I contacted the owner as soon as I reinstalled Windows with the older update and tried the cheat and still haven't heard back. I tried using my key again a little later that day after my time "officially" ran out and it had not been extended.