💎 PEGASUS SCRIPT 🤖 Hardware/MAKCU ☁ Cloud ✔️ UD since release ⌛ 5 Years

11/20/2021 00:48 persesvx#91
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexdahbomb View Post
when is reseller restocking? i am using card
Already restocked :)
11/27/2021 03:31 Labante69#92
Quote:
Originally Posted by persesvx View Post
Already restocked :)
None in stock would love to try it out.
11/28/2021 05:11 persesvx#93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labante69 View Post
None in stock would love to try it out.
Restocked :)
11/29/2021 14:43 Labante69#94
Was able to snag one before it sold out again. best script iv ever used thanks alot
11/29/2021 22:42 marilo92#95
Hello dude, out of stock for 1 month sub could you please refill it ?
11/30/2021 00:14 persesvx#96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labante69 View Post
Was able to snag one before it sold out again. best script iv ever used thanks alot
Glad you enjoy it :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilo92 View Post
Hello dude, out of stock for 1 month sub could you please refill it ?
You sure? There in stock, check again.
12/03/2021 18:09 vincebenson#97
Out of stock tried adding you on Discord
12/03/2021 18:49 persesvx#98
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincebenson View Post
Out of stock tried adding you on Discord
Both shops in stock :)
12/07/2021 07:17 whoisian#99
100% better than that shit rustware, basically no frame drop at all, awd is amazing, savable configs, etc, worth the buy 110% thanks for it
12/07/2021 12:05 h4x0rz1337#100
Waiting for discounts if possible , wanna purchase lifetime. :)
12/31/2021 07:31 xinxyn#101
Coming back to just say, I have been using this script for a solid 10 months now (Almost 1.2k Hours). Not once have I been banned or even called out - Note I use 4/2/2 as my Recoil settings which is pretty much a straight beam. In addition, I haven't ever been banned by EAC or ANY serversided anti-cheat. Not only that, Perses and his Moderators are still very active and respond to me whenever I have any questions. 10/10 cheat and Perses is a 10/10 Owner/Dev :D
01/01/2022 22:13 Sardoche#102
when was the last detection ?
01/07/2022 07:41 ZeroHoesHunter#103
+rep: I don't normally leave reviews but Perses deserves one. I've had his tool since September and it has worked flawlessly. no detection, no bans, no issues. 10/10
01/10/2022 01:33 12ozBill#104
cant get the launcher to work....

Support came in a few hours later to help! up and running thanks!
01/10/2022 13:13 persesvx#105
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12ozBill View Post
cant get the launcher to work....
Feel free to add on discord :)