[Release] NerusBot / Works with Unity! 🔥🔥

05/18/2020 17:50 damian4683#91
alguna opcion puede activar el chat?

Can any option activate the chat?
05/19/2020 10:00 OUTBACK#92
Quote:
Originally Posted by damian4683 View Post
alguna opcion puede activar el chat?

Can any option activate the chat?
There is no chat in the bot itself.
05/22/2020 07:20 deaddino#93
White screen during logging and nothing

moreover, the bot takes some time to open (10-15 seconds) after clicking on "login" (where you enter the credentials for the bot)
despite this I have a good connection
*

Quote:
Originally Posted by deaddino View Post
White screen during logging and nothing

moreover, the bot takes some time to open (10-15 seconds) after clicking on "login" (where you enter the credentials for the bot)
despite this I have a good connection
*
Solved. 😂
05/25/2020 13:07 Maniak252012#94
what mean auto flee ???
05/26/2020 14:14 Run_ru1#95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak252012 View Post
what mean auto flee ???
mb run away from enemies
05/30/2020 09:33 vendy33#96
Hi, some time I didn't need to fill in the name of the password in the boot. But after a while it wants to fill in after me. I forgot all the login details. The email is not correct either, I don't understand. What should I do. Maybe a reset would help.

Thanks

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/30/2020 12:44 Run_ru1#97
Quote:
Originally Posted by vendy33 View Post
Hi, some time I didn't need to fill in the name of the password in the boot. But after a while it wants to fill in after me. I forgot all the login details. The email is not correct either, I don't understand. What should I do. Maybe a reset would help.

Thanks

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
You need to go to discord server. It will be way faster...
P.S. you can try to look for ur login/pass in browser, mb u saved it there.
05/30/2020 19:37 MamaMia1212#98
Hey Pls Help me

the bot has not logged in since the update, so nothing happens after you press login ... what do I do?
05/30/2020 20:01 Run_ru1#99
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaMia1212 View Post
Hey Pls Help me

the bot has not logged in since the update, so nothing happens after you press login ... what do I do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maupinator View Post
Discord:
Discord is a very beautifull tool, that combines Teamspeak 3 and Skype aswell as a partial "forum" system in one.
This allows us to update u guys in real-time and inform everyone about changes or polls in lightning speed!

Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Try this.
06/14/2020 04:28 Maurice#100
As this topic is being slept on, some highlights from recent updates:

Changelog 5.1.1.1 (Date: 25-5-2020 02:49 GMT+1, State: Deployed):
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Changelog 5.1.1.2 (Date: 25-5-2020 17:47 GMT+1, State: Deployed):
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Changelog 5.1.1.5 (Date: 4-6-2020 21:28 GMT+1, State: Deployed):
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/14/2020 18:32 MamaMia1212#101
I don't like the Auto PvP attack setting ... shooting back would have been enough. The game is no longer fun if the enemies also defend with their car types. I'm for it to be taken out again. Otherwise you do a good job and loved this nerus until the hiring
07/06/2020 08:11 PsychoMatze#102
is now niot compatibel with win7 ore olderwin

what i make now
wen i have win7
07/06/2020 16:58 ZAHAR19921992#103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maupinator View Post
As this topic is being slept on, some highlights from recent updates:

Changelog 5.1.1.1 (Date: 25-5-2020 02:49 GMT+1, State: Deployed):
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Changelog 5.1.1.2 (Date: 25-5-2020 17:47 GMT+1, State: Deployed):
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Changelog 5.1.1.5 (Date: 4-6-2020 21:28 GMT+1, State: Deployed):
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

What should I do? My pc cannot work on win10. Will the purchased license disappear?:mad::mad::mad:
07/06/2020 20:17 Maurice#104
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAHAR19921992 View Post
What should I do? My pc cannot work on win10. Will the purchased license disappear?:mad::mad::mad:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoMatze View Post
is now niot compatibel with win7 ore olderwin

what i make now
wen i have win7
Bigpoint decided to block all Secure protocols except TLS 1.2, Windows 7 TLS 1.2 uses weak ciphers that the servers of Bigpoint do not allow for a connection, whether we want to keep the compatibility for Windows 7 or not, this issue will persist and cannot be fixed since it is not in our hands. Either Bigpoint has to adjust their cipher suites or Microsoft has to push a patch for .NET Framework on Windows 7 machines (Which they will not do, Windows 7 is outdated since January 2020)

TL;DR: Best practice to solve the SSL/TLS issue was to drop the compatibility for Windows 7 as the issue is ONLY on devices with Windows 7 or older. This is out of our hands and for the sake of sanity for our Support team we decided that this was the best choice to make. If u want to use any bot, u need Windows 8(.1) or Windows 10.
07/07/2020 05:26 ZAHAR19921992#105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maupinator View Post
Bigpoint decided to block all Secure protocols except TLS 1.2, Windows 7 TLS 1.2 uses weak ciphers that the servers of Bigpoint do not allow for a connection, whether we want to keep the compatibility for Windows 7 or not, this issue will persist and cannot be fixed since it is not in our hands. Either Bigpoint has to adjust their cipher suites or Microsoft has to push a patch for .NET Framework on Windows 7 machines (Which they will not do, Windows 7 is outdated since January 2020)

TL;DR: Best practice to solve the SSL/TLS issue was to drop the compatibility for Windows 7 as the issue is ONLY on devices with Windows 7 or older. This is out of our hands and for the sake of sanity for our Support team we decided that this was the best choice to make. If u want to use any bot, u need Windows 8(.1) or Windows 10.
What should I do? I paid money for the bot. Will they be returned to me? Or can I use bots when I can use WIN10:rtfm: