Quote:
Originally Posted by camxxcore View Post
username? who did you ask?
Did ask in General chat 4 times, checked it and zYamamoto
07/14/2019 20:08 camxxcore#92
Quote:
Originally Posted by nusim6MV View Post
Did ask in General chat 4 times, checked it and zYamamoto
Open a ticket or send a PM directly to the mods. The main chat is sometimes very busy so things can get lost.
07/22/2019 03:57 guyonmedz#93
I Have never cheated on any game before so this was my first time. I have to say that this cheat works perfectly and for it to be my first time using any cheat this would have to be the best experience I have had. Love the ESP glow features, the aimbot is great and not to mention fun. Awesome job ! Not just the cheats but the service provided is also 10/10
07/23/2019 14:39 Smoljakov#94
Still Undetected?
07/23/2019 16:13 camxxcore#95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoljakov View Post
Still Undetected?
Yessir :)
07/24/2019 19:21 camxxcore#96
fixed discord link
07/27/2019 04:32 elseven#97
This is Fake Vouch the cheat is detected and their spoofer also got detected too dont buy it, you won't last even 1 hour from using cheat even if u only use esp and they told us. Disable Aimbot use it for ur own risk, Lol dont lose ur money on this guy.[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/27/2019 07:19 camxxcore#98
Quote:
Originally Posted by elseven View Post
This is Fake Vouch the cheat is detected and their spoofer also got detected too dont buy it, you won't last even 1 hour from using cheat even if u only use esp and they told us. Disable Aimbot use it for ur own risk, Lol dont lose ur money on this guy.[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Sorry you feel that way. I can assure you the cheat is safe. Just join the discord and ask, there are plenty of people playing. The spoofer also works fine, and we make it clear which hardware and OS version are supported.
07/27/2019 12:25 PanaOlus#99
I have a long experience in this area, and I cheating on Apex Legend since the game exist.
I can assure you that CX is the best I've ever tested. Staff is active, Dev is always here and answer asap. Cheats and Spoofer are updated almost daily, and security take precedance over the rest. I love the dev mentality and communication.

CX is the best <3

grinding the ranked since many day, now i'm gold and still no ban.
See:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/28/2019 04:13 elseven#100
yeh everyone gettin been mane this cheat is a joke u dont last 1 day with all thses Fake Vouch lol, look at their discord sever banned report.[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/28/2019 10:39 camxxcore#101
Quote:
yeh everyone gettin been mane this cheat is a joke u dont last 1 day with all thses Fake Vouch lol, look at their discord sever banned report.[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Like I said one could just join our server and ask someone else about their experience. You managed to keep a screenshot from 2 weeks ago, not really clear what you want to prove. If we were dishonest about the cheat safety we wouldn't have the ban report channel at all. That is to help us keep the cheat safe, and it works cause the problem from 2 weeks ago was resolved in a matter of hours. We will win the chargebacks you made against us. And if you continue to try and join the server we will just ban you again cause you are so toxic to the other members.
07/28/2019 13:19 geribaldi#102
Quote:
The only fake here is your account. For the case your whole life is filled with the same negative energy like your 16 posts (one positive post from 16 negative....), i highly recommend to look for professional help, there are some good antidepressants and other pills what help you to become some positive mood with the surprising result that good things where you had a bad feeling before, become beautiful as them are in the normal reallity.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

( why the hell it is not possible to post a simple screenhot with premium account in this forum??)

But thanks god, you have no depression at all, you are just a fanboy or supporter from Gorilla Cheats also known as BaseReallity...oh wait BaseReallity closed...oh wait Gorilla Cheats down too? Because of the high quality you advertised with 10/10 points?

Are you serious? You given a hack 10 from 10 where the owner closed one Project (im sure with some reasons) to make same project under a new name and which looks down again?

I tryed the Gorilla HAck weeks ago with the result that i bought another trial2 hack after 5 minutes (insteadt of begging for free trial keys:rolleyes:).

You form a opinion about a product with looking in to the ban reports Channels of Discords Servers? Wat did you expect to find in a "BAN REPORT CHANNEL? And how many Hack providers you know who have a public ban report channel?

For the case i didnt would known this hack and i read your mental thirsty...Me as oldscool cheat junky would think "WOW, a public Banreports channel, the developer must be very self-assured about his prodcut andd definitly honest if he dont try to hide Detections. also it seems he care much about his hack and that user can report negative things"

Fazit: Everyone has different experiences with different hacks and to have a different opinion than other is human like and normal, but if i read such a accident of opinion about a high quality Product where is realized after first 10 Second Gameplay that this was coded with a lot of passion and some
years of experince, then i get the urgent need to 3 month antidepressant medications with my fist.

This hack was the first and only after 56 hacks i already bought and tested what made me really satisfied.

I sell hacks since 17 years, normally only selfmade Products but this kind of third party artwork have all requirements where i cans say i could sell it like my own stuff without headaches.

I give you the recommendation Lie back under your stone under which you crawled out and all other who dont know what hack they should buy i say clearly

get some trials from other hack providers and then test this one. Then you will understand why i wrote a half book because of this idiot

nuff said
07/28/2019 14:54 machelan#103
I have very good experiences with cx loader.

Aim
At first glance, I like the silent aim and the usual is very precise 10/10
Glow are mega good 10/10
Only what I miss is the correct
esp 7/10
I mean that the icons could be more transparent for me, and adding snapshots of game and robot supplies. Fun with the cx loader is front. I highly recommend
07/29/2019 15:12 KANCHIP9999#104
i can get trial?
07/31/2019 16:12 b1ndm4n#105
ive been using it for a few days, and i must say, it is really damn good

ESP is a crazy 10/10 it shows little icons of what the items are and it looks verry crisp

Aimbot is the best ive used especially with their silent aim, it hits every shot and there is also no recoil and no spread aswell

overall im very very happy with CxLoader , they even offer a spoofer if you get the week/month