Inferno Rohan

01/31/2018 20:33 kristian4#91
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
what is the difference?
what's the difference between indo and ape?
*a hint:there's no diff * :pimp:
01/31/2018 21:21 maikleBT1#92
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
what is the difference?
Starting weapon they getting it for free when they create new chat
but the weapon in newibe shop its better then starting weapon and for higher level
01/31/2018 22:24 im batman#93
so let me guess... You are charging money for the "newbie" weapons in the "newbie shop"...
01/31/2018 23:22 maikleBT1#94
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
so let me guess... You are charging money for the "newbie" weapons in the "newbie shop"...
Its just better weapon cost 5m crone for newibe players nothing else
02/01/2018 17:06 im batman#95
Thank you for clarifying that. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/02/2018 03:22 maikleBT1#96
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Thank you for clarifying that. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Np and you're welcome ;)
02/04/2018 12:11 smoka95#97
So kahto gives 50% mobility and yet royal dragon lv3 gives only 40% interesting
also when you require account conformation it would be nice if SMTP server to be online at all times
02/06/2018 08:03 darkhudas#98
Hi! I would like to ask if the account creation is still working properly, coz I;ve tried to register two account and I didn't receive any activation code?

Thanks for the replay..
02/06/2018 16:01 maikleBT1#99
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhudas View Post
Hi! I would like to ask if the account creation is still working properly, coz I;ve tried to register two account and I didn't receive any activation code?

Thanks for the replay..
Check the junk mail maybe
02/06/2018 17:37 smoka95#100
Or maybe start SMTP?? Since obviously its not working
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/06/2018 20:47 darkhudas#101
None I've check every folder I have in my Email nothing was send to me from your server kindly please look in to this matter thank you..
02/06/2018 22:40 maikleBT1#102
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhudas View Post
None I've check every folder I have in my Email nothing was send to me from your server kindly please look in to this matter thank you..
its already fixed now there was a isuse bcuz before 2 days the server ip changed and we already reconfig it now ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
Or maybe start SMTP?? Since obviously its not working
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
fixed
02/07/2018 00:30 smoka95#103
Quote:
Originally Posted by maikleBT1 View Post
its already fixed now there was a isuse bcuz before 2 days the server ip changed and we already reconfig it now ..


fixed
except, its not
02/07/2018 02:01 maikleBT1#104
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
except, its not

I just now tested it and its working and sending mail normally
02/09/2018 15:22 smoka95#105
I still dont undestand why from all fused pets only royal dragon has no changes, lion gives 70% hp, fairy gives increased all stats, unicorns heals alot, while royal dragon stays the same