[Release] Pound IDC

06/11/2017 00:28 Keith.#91
I get that everyone can't love each other on earth, but by spamming stuff on his thread you're just breaking the forum's rules.

So you don't like him? Well, deal with it and stop crying here.
06/11/2017 00:29 123mami456#92
Hey guys, be relax.. Please just focus on coding !
06/11/2017 00:30 HaMaDa..#93
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMokkο View Post
[B]Wait Zyntex is me and i'm zyntex? Mindblowing... That's new for me. Hey mom look i can code!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Sorry for sharing the pic of a secret conversation but i should do that.
06/11/2017 00:31 CpCosti#94
Staghfullah ça part en couille
06/11/2017 00:32 HaMaDa..#95
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKemya View Post
And you actually believed it <3
really ? ok.
06/11/2017 00:36 Keith.#96

HaMaDa,

Keep on doing your stuff, why do you bother answering here?

You should be thinking about people supporting you, instead of the people that's hating on you.

Most of the people who download Pound are waiting for the Effect Changer, just
get working on that.
06/11/2017 00:40 HaMaDa..#97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith. View Post

HaMADa,

Keep on doing your stuff, why do you bother answering here?

You should be thinking about people supporting you, instead of people hating on you.

Most of the people who download Pound are waiting for the Effect Changer, just
get working on that.
Bro i have it long ago but it should be enough for me.
anyway this thread will be closed after some hour or maybe after some mins and thanks for every feedback.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/11/2017 00:44 123mami456#98
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaMaDa.. View Post
Bro i have it long ago but it should be enough for me.
anyway this thread will be closed after some hour or maybe after some mins and thanks for every feedback.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I was excited :handsdown:
06/11/2017 01:09 CpCosti#99
Gl with the rest also you should find a way to make ads start with chrome or smth
06/11/2017 01:12 Keith.#100
Quote:
Originally Posted by CpCosti View Post
Gl with the rest also you should find a way to make ads start with chrome or smth

True,

I hate activating Internet Explorer for that.

You should find a way to make it through Chrome & Mozilla, I guess it would help a lot, the ads sometimes open popup, that contains viruses, and since IE is pure shit it's kinda annoying, that wouldn't happen with another browser.

06/11/2017 01:50 CpCosti#101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith. View Post

True,

I hate activating Internet Explorer for that.

You should find a way to make it through Chrome & Mozilla, I guess it would help a lot, the ads sometimes open popup, that contains viruses, and since IE is pure shit it's kinda annoying, that wouldn't happen with another browser.

I have worse problem than that xD. It says it's incompatible and I can't load the captcha, when I want to upgrade to IE 10 or 11 it says incompatible with my windows 7 ;.......; tried everything...
06/11/2017 01:55 Keith.#102
Quote:
Originally Posted by CpCosti View Post
I have worse problem than that xD. It says it's incompatible and I can't load the captcha, when I want to upgrade to IE 10 or 11 it says incompatible with my windows 7 ;.......; tried everything...



I had the same issue, with IE 8 couldn't load the captcha, I just went to here on microsoft.com and downloaded an update that upgrades your IE to IE11.

I also use W7, maybe you downloaded the wrong version?

06/11/2017 03:58 Xyner#103
K1ramoX can u pls make them stop with the bs drama?Thanks.
06/11/2017 05:29 Zaony#104
Now I can make a movie with this drama :)
50 shades of epvp

ps : appelez les hendek svouplai sa devient violent
06/11/2017 10:13 Syc.#105
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaMaDa.. View Post
Bro i have it long ago but it should be enough for me.
anyway this thread will be closed after some hour or maybe after some mins and thanks for every feedback.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Esper Ship?