Fifa 16 Trainer V2

09/26/2016 01:32 CharlotteBr#91
Quote:
Originally Posted by trainerfifa17 View Post
There will be no trainer for FIFA17 from Pawellek.
:(:(:(:(

does your trainer works on draft online?
send me a pm with details please:pimp:
09/26/2016 21:03 ahmedmido25#92
where trainerfifa17
09/27/2016 16:17 Prototype25#93
I still hope for a fifa 17 trainer from Pawellek.:)
10/10/2016 07:47 Theokales#94
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPP5517 View Post
Me too!!!

me too. still waiting...
10/10/2016 20:35 Wallace010#95
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawelek212 View Post
You can find list of available card colors in trainer settings. ;)
Hey Pawelek, when it will be ready fifa 17 trainer? Is there more?
10/10/2016 20:43 Aranaktu#96
I'm not planning to release public version of my FIFA 17 trainer.
10/10/2016 22:20 Prototype25#97
Quote:
CPP5517
True, I meet several times Russian teams 76-77 ovr that play better than Real Madrid in division 2 and got 95 pass accuracy etc, 100% they use 99 ovr.
You have better luck to search on russian forums for full option trainer or make your own.
10/11/2016 16:20 Theokales#98
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawelek212 View Post
I'm not planning to release public version of my FIFA 17 trainer.
but mate you should release it, because you are the best i think..your trainer was absolutetly amazing with Fifa 16..it was working very well..lot's of people are waiting for your trainer..