[Release][Open Source] FIFA 16 Auto Buyer

11/11/2015 00:41 hunterjm1#91
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantharino22 View Post
Thanks, will reply ASAP

EDIT1: i already have c++ 2015 but will repair it. maybe some archive is damaged or corrupted

EDIT2: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , everytime i try to install a Kb package, msu etc it gives me that error. so i cant repair c++ 2015 and the error remains

I have to go now, ill reply later with further informations about your solutions
This bug report says to install win 7 service pack 1: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Is your computer up to date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekzen View Post
first thank you for sharing this, but I have a question, if I set "Auto Update" it shows me "Set Bid options" but nothing happens, does Auto update only works on one single player or can I do that with my whole player list?
It works with the whole list. You need to click "Start Bidding" first.
11/11/2015 00:53 cantharino22#92
How can i verify if my pc is up to date? if you mean WU no... everytime i click check updates it says to restart, it restarts automaically and then after all of that it just says it needs to restart again.. always like that

Oh i already have sp1 installed :)
11/11/2015 01:10 Six85#93
next relases: It possible to run multiple account from just 1 exe, example 10 minuts account 1 (List 1), 10 minuts account 2 (List 2) or do you think it s better to run more .exe i can make at the same times more researchs? (or i will get banned for this)

P.s. what is the optimal rpm for not be banned?
11/11/2015 01:15 hunterjm1#94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six85 View Post
It possible to run multiple account from just 1 exe, example 10 minuts account 1 (List 1), 10 minuts account 2 (List 2)

or if i run more .exe i can make at the same times more researchs? (or i will get banned for this)
You can run multiple lists running 2 exes at the same time. You shouldn't get banned for it.
11/11/2015 01:21 bekzen#95
what means: Bid Error: You are not allowed to bid on this trade?

edit: and
2015-11-11 01:22:13 UnknownError: None ({'reason': '', 'code': '460', 'debug': '', 'string': ''}) ?


What is the option: "Min Credits?"

screenshot:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/11/2015 01:35 hunterjm1#96
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekzen View Post
what means: Bid Error: You are not allowed to bid on this trade?

edit: and
2015-11-11 01:22:13 UnknownError: None ({'reason': '', 'code': '460', 'debug': '', 'string': ''}) ?


What is the option: "Min Credits?"
1) It means someone just recently bid on that card either for the same price as you, or just before you, either way, your bid did not work.

2) I've never seen that one. It's just what EA sent back.

3) It trys to make sure you don't go below that amount of credits (save some for a player you want to buy, or contracts, or whatever)

EDIT: Looking at your screenshot, it seems to be because you don't have any prices set on players...
11/11/2015 01:36 bekzen#97
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterjm1 View Post
1) It means someone just recently bid on that card either for the same price as you, or just before you, either way, your bid did not work.

2) I've never seen that one. It's just what EA sent back.

3) It trys to make sure you don't go below that amount of credits (save some for a player you want to buy, or contracts, or whatever)
Oh ok, it was set on 1000, but I have only left 101 coins now? :confused:

Edit: yeah but as you see I set auto update pricing
11/11/2015 01:39 hunterjm1#98
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekzen View Post
Oh ok, it was set on 1000, but I have only left 101 coins now? :confused:
Try is the keyword. It looks before searching for each player in the list, but not before every bid on that player. So if you have 1001 coins and bid on somebody for 1000, you will have 1 coin left :p
11/11/2015 01:40 ceriwenz89a#99
nice
11/11/2015 01:42 hunterjm1#100
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekzen View Post
Edit: yeah but as you see I set auto update pricing
I see that, did you check the box before or after starting to bid? What is at the top of the log? Can you throw the whole thing in a [SPOILER] tag on here?
11/11/2015 01:43 bekzen#101
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterjm1 View Post
I see that, did you check the box before or after starting to bid? What is at the top of the log? Can you throw the whole thing in a [SPOILER] tag on here?
checked it before starting to bid

closed the programm after that, but these were the excat same lines like at the first try
11/11/2015 01:47 hunterjm1#102
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekzen View Post
checked it before starting to bid

closed the programm after that, but that was the excat same lines like at the first try
Are you on PC?

2015-11-11 01:43:31 This is going to take 15 minutes...

Should then say something like "setting price to" or "not enough info" after 15 minutes. If there are 3 players bought in 15 minutes, it will set the price, otherwise, it skips it and leaves it to what you currently have it set to (in this case, 0).

Since PC market is so tiny, you may have to manually set price on "Player Search" page by clicking on the players in the list before bidding.
11/11/2015 01:51 bekzen#103
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterjm1 View Post
Are you on PC?

2015-11-11 01:43:31 This is going to take 15 minutes...

Should then say something like "setting price to" or "not enough info" after 15 minutes. If there are 3 players bought in 15 minutes, it will set the price, otherwise, it skips it and leaves it to what you currently have it set to (in this case, 0).

Since PC market is so tiny, you may have to manually set price on "Player Search" page by clicking on the players in the list before bidding.
right I'm on PC, hmm damn, now I have 5 overpriced Payets :D but it didn't said anything
ok, I'll set manually in the future then.
but why didn't the programm put them on the transferlist automatically? There are enough free slots
11/11/2015 02:08 R1peR#104
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekzen View Post
now I have 5 overpriced Payets :D
I have 45 K.Boateng's )) Price was extremely downed.
11/11/2015 02:15 bekzen#105
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1peR View Post
I have 45 K.Boateng's )) Price was extremely downed.
good for you :)
I hope I can resell the Payets without too much loss :(