Parasyte Thread

12/31/2014 21:31 xEgoist#91
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-kυn View Post
Was waiting the whole time for it. :'(
Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
Me too.

....

Well.. now I am going to enjoy the food. :D

Happy new year! (in feew hours)
Parasyte fans :)
01/04/2015 17:58 xEgoist#92
Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
This is how it was, haha.

Well... 3 days till Parasyte! :D
01/05/2015 01:16 ​Exo#93
Quote:
Originally Posted by xEgoist View Post
This is how it was, haha.

Well... 3 days till Parasyte! :D
Funny how I dropped from watching 20+ep/day to almost 1, nothing to watch :S stupid season.
01/05/2015 11:47 -i.nwA_#94
Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
Funny how I dropped from watching 20+ep/day to almost 1, nothing to watch :S stupid season.
Best evidence that the majority of the new releases suck
01/05/2015 12:03 xEgoist#95
Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
Funny how I dropped from watching 20+ep/day to almost 1, nothing to watch :S stupid season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -i.nwA_ View Post
Best evidence that the majority of the new releases suck
Two days till Parasyte!
Four days till Tokyo Ghoul (second season)!
Four days till The Breaker!
Six days till One Piece!

Thats what I am reading and watching atm.
Well and Naruto.. but after the fillers :<

Idk what the new season has.. but I dont wanna take a look at it.. ('cause I hate waiting for new episodes :P)
01/05/2015 12:21 ​Exo#96
Quote:
Originally Posted by xEgoist View Post
Two days till Parasyte!
Four days till Tokyo Ghoul (second season)!
Four days till The Breaker!
Six days till One Piece!

Thats what I am reading and watching atm.
Well and Naruto.. but after the fillers :<

Idk what the new season has.. but I dont wanna take a look at it.. ('cause I hate waiting for new episodes :P)
Days are too long if I'm not watching anything xD
01/05/2015 12:29 xEgoist#97
Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
Days are too long if I'm not watching anything xD
Look older seasons, I'm sure that there are lots of good animes that you don't know.. maybe something like Parasyte (..mh well maybe not, haha) ! :D
01/05/2015 13:11 -i.nwA_#98
Just started Tower of God so good!
01/05/2015 18:16 -i.nwA_#99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unick View Post
Warum schreiben eigentlich alle hier schlechtes Englisch? Wir leben auf deutschsprachigen Boden. Da kann man auch gutes Englisch schreiben oder eben Deutsch.

Wundere mich ob der MC je eine Ganzkörperkampfmaschine wird, also mit Migi im Einklang.
Web = who cares...

01/06/2015 10:37 ​Exo#100
1 day left, meehhh
01/06/2015 12:24 xEgoist#101
Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
1 day left, meehhh
1day + ~8 hours :<
01/06/2015 12:36 ​Exo#102
Happens everytime :D :D :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEgoist View Post
1day + ~8 hours :<
Pfffff, another 8 hours -_-
01/06/2015 13:10 xEgoist#103
Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
Happens everytime :D :D :D



Pfffff, another 8 hours -_-
Haha, yea! :D


Quote:
SUB Episode will be online when this countdown reaches 0
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/06/2015 14:15 ​Exo#104
Quote:
Originally Posted by xEgoist View Post
Haha, yea! :D




[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Ye SUB <3 I hate dubbed crap.
01/07/2015 15:37 xEgoist#105
Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
Ye SUB <3 I hate dubbed crap.
~4 hours! *_*