Fallen Cabal - Official Reloaded

07/10/2015 23:59 TrapMan#91
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenCabal View Post
Why u think, if u paid, i give items man? You didnt tried it.
Without any proof, i think your story "fallen" :)
I think you are a retarded person, sure u wont take his money, why did u asked hem to pay for items ? Crap server anyway...
07/14/2015 07:36 FallenCabal#92
I think you are crap :)
Interestingly enough, we have enough knowledge to run the server for a year. Unlike you, who can only be a big face here.
We had a lot same incident, and all time gave a chance for donations. But yes, some ppl already paid for items but after it only got cc.... Only 2 items added in previous year, but from a log time them removed.
All added items on the oldest chars, and them made from previous owner.....
So please stop this shit, if u dont want play here good bye, but dont want to take the opportunity from other players :)
07/14/2015 17:52 Shadowthedark#93
I start the Luncher...and than....this...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/14/2015 18:19 FallenCabal#94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowthedark View Post
I start the Luncher...and than....this...

Hi,
Yes, we know from this.
Only AVAST and AVG alert for this.
Torn off your AVAST for this time, and its can work well :)
(Norton, Eset, nod32, comodo, etc... wont alert for this :) )
07/14/2015 19:05 Shadowthedark#95
Quote:
Hi,
Yes, we know from this.
Only AVAST and AVG alert for this.
Torn off your AVAST for this time, and its can work well :)
(Norton, Eset, nod32, comodo, etc... wont alert for this :) )
Its not Avast and AVG only...

AhnLab alert for this too.

The Luncher create in my temp directory: crssr.exe, winlogon.exe, taskhost.exe...all this is infected...
07/14/2015 20:53 FallenCabal#96
I test all time the updates and all virus free.
Its not infected only because running in hidden service (this checking connection, and make any statistic for us) this why all free (low) anti cheats detect it for malware :)
But trust us, our client 100% clean. All time checked with Eset Smart Security, Norton, and Kaspersky (all paided) antivirus :)
07/14/2015 21:17 Shadowthedark#97
Quote:
I test all time the updates and all virus free.
Its not infected only because running in hidden service (this checking connection, and make any statistic for us) this why all free (low) anti cheats detect it for malware :)
But trust us, our client 100% clean. All time checked with Eset Smart Security, Norton, and Kaspersky (all paided) antivirus :)

Hmm i see...i trust you.

Any Updates next time? Lv cap? New skills?
07/16/2015 18:54 Marco1555#98
crap Server with Virus xD
07/18/2015 08:30 FallenCabal#99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco1555 View Post
crap Server with Virus xD
Man please... Stop crying and go to make your own server :)
Good Luck.
07/18/2015 17:28 TrapMan#100
Quote:
I think you are crap :)
Interestingly enough, we have enough knowledge to run the server for a year. Unlike you, who can only be a big face here.
We had a lot same incident, and all time gave a chance for donations. But yes, some ppl already paid for items but after it only got cc.... Only 2 items added in previous year, but from a log time them removed.
All added items on the oldest chars, and them made from previous owner.....
So please stop this shit, if u dont want play here good bye, but dont want to take the opportunity from other players :)
Ye ye, you can tell what ever you want but we all here know your server is shit.
07/18/2015 20:49 FallenCabal#101
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapMan View Post
Ye ye, you can tell what ever you want but we all here know your server is shit.
Man ... I can write the same as before it.
If you don't like something, you can do different your own (even better) server ... but as long as you don't have the enought knowledge .. please shut up ..
Thank you and Best regards. :handsdown:
07/19/2015 00:02 Adell Valliere#102
Quote:
If you don't like something, you can do different your own (even better) server ... but as long as you don't have the enought knowledge .. please shut up ..

Your server is a trap...
07/19/2015 06:31 FallenCabal#103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adell Valliere View Post

Your server is a trap...
Omg... Check other cabal servers main :)
HW32.Packed.E460 - UnclassifiedMalware - Gen:Variant.Kazy.597870 (B) - Gen:Variant.Kazy.597870
Only because our main protected from unpack. We use this main since 2 years....
Really, please stop crying and go to other servers if u dont like anything. I really dont know why all noob started now this virus things, but we check all update and all exe before upload it to our linux hosts. If some shit anti virus crying for packing, its not my problem. Check other cabals for more virus...
07/19/2015 19:09 TrapMan#104
Quote:
If u dont know how to lead better quit whit it.You made the server for make money so its obvious no one like ur server. I have more knowledge about cabal that u have whit ur whole life.
07/20/2015 03:03 feliz009#105
greedy is not the way .. just saying .. im impress that Fallen cabal is still around, barely but is.. congratz