[Release] ApiBot

09/10/2014 13:42 alexutu2013#91
I think the Virtual DJ 7 is the best thing from that site :))
09/10/2014 18:17 KamrulHussen#92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real.epvp View Post
Welcome to the new darkorbit bot ApiBot. This is not an in game bot but we are developing in to be an in game bot.
Bot Status:ONLINE MORE INFORMATION @ [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Current Version: v1.9
Key Features:
-Control account via desktop application
-Displays users account information
-Send ores to spaceship
-Auction
-Galaxy Gate
-Tech Factory
-Shop
-Boxybot included
-Languages: English, Español, Deutsch and Français
-Safe use (Not an in-game bot)

Image seem to not show :(
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You Can find Download and other things @ [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Video Tutorial:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Common tools arent that shit you can do better kid.
09/10/2014 20:20 Omega245#93
What is Dj7?
09/10/2014 22:20 Trick Kiste#94
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3m0v3 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] >> URIDIUM HACK,Virtual DJ 7 seriously?
rsb changer says not a valid win32 app

-------
i feel like i want to go back in time to use UDOBOT
The "uri hack" is of course fake! The video that it leads to is fake (if you have watched it). VDJ 7 (Virtual DJ 7) is a cool music software. Has nothing to do with Darkorbit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexutu2013 View Post
I think the Virtual DJ 7 is the best thing from that site :))
Haha well doesn't even have anything to do with Darkorbit. Tbh, I don't remember why I put that link there :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordin71 View Post
This update means one thing, vokovl it`s time to attack xD.
Aww how cute... Let him if he has nothing better to do! And what's the point anyway? It's free and really no need to. But I guess some people just can't help it *sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamrulHussen View Post
Common tools arent that shit you can do better kid.
Excuse you! This is a tool and NOT an in-game bot! If you want one of those, well I got news for you, you'll be waiting for a while so have fun with that... So stop b**ching around and if you want something better, f**king do it yourself. It's that simple :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega245 View Post
What is Dj7?
Virtual DJ 7 (Just google it for more info)
09/11/2014 07:58 [C5]Darklight#95
Dont work
09/11/2014 17:54 Roman852#96
Session expired... What to do ?
09/11/2014 22:57 Trick Kiste#97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman852 View Post
Session expired... What to do ?
I had to take it offline because of a small bug. Updated version will be release tomorrow. If you get the message "Session Expired", you either enter your login information incorrectly or it's having trouble fetching your SessionID aka. dosid. If so and it just won't login, you must manually login to your darkorbit account via a browser and then login to apibot. This error hardly ever occurs so this should be a one time bug.
09/13/2014 04:21 Real.epvp#98
Trick since this is your project maybe you should create a new thread...Because i dont have much time to update it :P

Best Regards,
Real
09/14/2014 09:52 Trick Kiste#99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real.epvp View Post
Trick since this is your project maybe you should create a new thread...Because i dont have much time to update it :P

Best Regards,
Real
I usually am never here on epvp, just recently thought I'd check in again :) I'll think about makin' a new thread...
09/14/2014 13:53 Roman852#100
When it will work? this bot?
09/14/2014 23:00 Trick Kiste#101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman852 View Post
When it will work? this bot?
I quickly updated and it's now online again!
09/16/2014 18:19 Roman852#102
Session expired again.. :/
09/16/2014 19:50 Trick Kiste#103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman852 View Post
Session expired again.. :/
Program is working perfectly right now! You must be doing something wrong, not apibot. Make sure you enter your username and password correctly. In most cases that's why it is saying 'session expired'. Which server are you on? It supports all servers, but I can double check if need be.
09/16/2014 21:13 Forthan#104
Can you make background boxybot + kill aliens like old Tbot?? :) It would be great.
09/17/2014 00:06 Trick Kiste#105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forthan View Post
Can you make background boxybot + kill aliens like old Tbot?? :) It would be great.
Mhm well I have thought about it and have worked on something like that, but I haven't had the time to further work on it.