Sunsro Inspection

08/06/2009 20:59 Reneko#91
Quote:
Originally Posted by psydeblo View Post
yeah every time someone uses ironwall, GM kicks everyone around bug abuser xD lol
lol
08/06/2009 20:59 I Pk I#92
Quote:
Originally Posted by revenger888 View Post
who posted that when they fix lag, more players will come and it'll get laggy again is wrong.
to fix the lag, they need a limitated capacity, which they havent at the moment.
I did, and if they then lagg would be solved but I am not sure if they are even gonna do it anymore.
08/06/2009 20:59 El_Campeon#93
#Close this....Solo say 8 hours.. soo we just have to wait..and ppl will start to spam.. thanks.
08/06/2009 21:00 asasas22#94
Funzl still cry? :D
08/06/2009 21:07 Reneko#95
Quote:
Originally Posted by asasas22 View Post
Funzl still cry? :D
just leave you triple posted tf is wrong with you :@

stop messing with Funzl
08/06/2009 21:07 _HouseMusicx3#96
Solo told me ing that Gm know the bug with input error and hes trying to fix it
08/06/2009 21:12 Mantulka#97
why gm not doing server capacty?like 2k or 3k maybe then will be no lag
08/06/2009 21:12 audi0slave#98
You understand why warnings/infractions are needed now?7 pages full of spam.
#Closed