[Inquiries] Question/Answer Thread

11/15/2013 17:36 Nezophilim#91
Dont worry im not dumb enough to use it in pvp anyways I found it. I just want to ask how to edit the archers speed of attacking like what jamwan did.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/15/2013 18:05 siegtsurugi#92
I want to ask is in out forum have edit the new file 035 037 for henir hack run? cause i'm need it since the UK server update the file now i bypass and hack it appear a black screen after login in
11/15/2013 20:29 Nevada'#93
In which .kom file are the rena skill Cut ins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezophilim View Post
Which lua in 036 can I edit so i may have unli mana and no cd and which lua can I edit so that I can hack the technical points I gain
Newskilltemplate.lua
11/15/2013 23:29 sulukawesome#94
which lua if i want auto kill data037 ?
11/16/2013 01:32 Rieve#95
Quote:
Originally Posted by sulukawesome View Post
which lua if i want auto kill data037 ?
This site ALREADY has everything you need to study and learn how to edit lua scripts.

All you have to do now is to read them carefully and understand basic coding and its not really that hard in which only geniuses can learn/do. :p


We don't tolerate spoon-feeding. Please use the forum's "SEARCH FUNCTION".
11/16/2013 09:29 ccleanerz#96
Quote:
Originally Posted by sulukawesome View Post
which lua if i want auto kill data037 ?
Remplace every lua of mobs you want to autokill with the one of the self-destruct rock.
Something like :
Quote:
Besma_Rock
Quote:
Which lua in 036 can I edit so i may have unli mana and no cd and which lua can I edit so that I can hack the technical points I gain
DamageEffect.lua , just edit :
Quote:
TECH_POINT =
11/17/2013 03:33 misterprimo#97
Hello! Good day i would just like to ask if you have any other bypassing application similar to fiddler? everytime i got my character in "ELS ph" and start to move within 2 - 3 seconds the gameguard detects it. Hoping for your reply thanks
11/17/2013 10:21 danielwalk#98
Is Lexjen's method is working? cause deleting the files in the checkkom and in the patchinfo doesn't make it work, just like i did the last time.

Any other methods? help me out please.
Because i want to create my own edited kom files IF possible.

EDIT: FIDDLER WORKS FOREVER! n am using it. W/o fail. :D

i knaw how to bypass and edit some kom files but not all. just basics.

You're really off better coding your own bypass.
-that word give me hints.!
BTW thx rieve.
11/17/2013 14:21 .MrLibido#99
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielwalk View Post
Is Lexjen's method is working? cause deleting the files in the checkkom and in the patchinfo doesn't make it work, just like i did the last time.

Any other methods? help me out please.
Because i want to create my own edited kom files IF possible.
All you needed to know is already here just search and read dude.
11/18/2013 09:17 Rieve#100
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielwalk View Post
Is Lexjen's method is working? cause deleting the files in the checkkom and in the patchinfo doesn't make it work, just like i did the last time.

Any other methods? help me out please.
Because i want to create my own edited kom files IF possible.

I WILL REPEAT, ALL METHODS OF BYPASS ATTEMPT FOR THE PH SERVER WHICH USES FIDDLER AS A PROXY GATE ARE NOW OBSOLETE.

There you have it. Fiddler just doesn't work anymore. If you somehow get lucky enough to get pass through the channel and character selection screen, YOU'LL STILL DEFINITELY GET KICKED OUT AFTER A MINUTE OR TWO EVEN IF YOU CLOSE FIDDLER.


You're really off better coding your own bypass.
11/19/2013 16:09 danielwalk#101
hope this thread will become sticky ASAP
cause i'll post every errors i've encountered.
11/19/2013 16:16 -Lacie#102
Well we can't sticky because we don't have a moderator yet. But admins or global mod can sticky this cause the prev. question thread is inactive.
11/20/2013 23:40 Dosatron01#103
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lacie View Post
Well we can't sticky because we don't have a moderator yet. But admins or global mod can sticky this cause the prev. question thread is inactive.
The only thing you can do now is to write a PM at one of the Globals. Admins are not there to do such things btw.
11/21/2013 02:08 -Lacie#104
I'll PM one of the globals for stickies and SPAMs.
11/21/2013 08:57 DarkOPM#105
#sticky