If u receive HP from 1st BM you cant bug it. and 5 mojo is enough not 50
11/15/2013 00:06TRUEemporer#92
doesnt matter you can put pearls also
11/15/2013 22:46DontYaKnowMe#93
I'm going to try it at Cancer map So can if im true i need to Play Round 39 Last NPC (NO MOVE) trow 50 mojo's Shoot is(NO MOVE) round 40 Shoot NPC's I may move? Last npc full a live (Dont move Trow 50 mojo's shoot last npc while no move and than i have Round 40 again?)
11/16/2013 11:19tweenage#94
unless you get hp, then it doesn't seem to work, which is what i got in cancer scroll, :(
11/16/2013 16:27MaBarker#95
i think it donīt works now because look at the Date :P :)
12/13/2013 17:28francis3535#96
works but you lose one BM and all the perls
12/13/2013 19:40Yellow_#97
Quote:
Originally Posted by francis3535
works but you lose one BM and all the perls
lol , noob :D
12/13/2013 20:00leobimi#98
can anyone re explain please
is it still working and does it work with 5 mojos
12/14/2013 00:36freshman41#99
работает
12/14/2013 17:44Vitinha20#100
I didn't understood . When i make this bug what really happens? I receive 2 times the last wave bonus, pearls and everything?
12/15/2013 11:58black-85#101
You can ask for a Polish translation? Thank you.
12/15/2013 16:07ItzIndy#102
It worked also with 5mojo
12/16/2013 15:40seafighter2013#103
ban chance?
12/16/2013 18:19river7#104
u dont need loose ur 2nd bonus map just log out, close sea window, open it again and ur 2nd map will be there again =)