BOOMZ CABAL - 3RD AWEAKING - Highrate

02/15/2013 03:53 025025#91
why all mobs now are hardcore?? I'm hiting 30, 40.. wtf?!
02/15/2013 04:09 Saⅿ#92
Quote:
Originally Posted by 025025 View Post
why all mobs now are hardcore?? I'm hiting 30, 40.. wtf?!
I know, right... Boomz gave us a decent gaming experience in the beginning, but there are a lot of stuff going on that I don't like. I just hope that they could fix it soon because a number of people are starting to dislike this server. :o
02/15/2013 11:39 minmin2401#93
Test FB Wrok No RZ

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/16/2013 11:47 jeroensel#94
noob server....

-If you dont speak their language thai you wont get any support from staff
-full of bugs
-lagg as hell
-alot of disconnect
-most people dont speak english
02/16/2013 12:16 clau50#95
Free bm3???And at start it give you level 190 or 1?
02/16/2013 12:20 jeroensel#96
nope and nope you start at lvl 1 and I have just seen 1 player with bm3
02/16/2013 13:16 xyz10#97
serwer is good but

lag as hell and most people speak thai
02/16/2013 15:31 025025#98
disconect alot .. fix it.
02/16/2013 16:07 jeroensel#99
lol banned because I did say the server is laggy :D and admin told me to go to noob server RXZ or so

good server ^^
02/16/2013 16:10 minmin2401#100
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm:The idea to invite children to play with my RXZ idea.
If you like it then I do not like those stupid RXZ.

Good luck All Noob player And Baby
;);):awesome::awesome::awesome:

@ jeroensel
WTF Go To RXZ
What a guy. You like a child
:D:D

For Thailand RXZ Cabal server is garbage.
But it's fun for them. Inability for you.
02/16/2013 16:33 poepkill#101
minmin2401 is admin right ?? smart to write such things about your players ^^
very professional.
02/16/2013 17:03 Saⅿ#102
Quote:
Originally Posted by minmin2401 View Post
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm:The idea to invite children to play with my RXZ idea.
If you like it then I do not like those stupid RXZ.

Good luck All Noob player And Baby
;);):awesome::awesome::awesome:

@ jeroensel
WTF Go To RXZ
What a guy. You like a child
:D:D

For Thailand RXZ Cabal server is garbage.
But it's fun for them. Inability for you.
Good luck with your server, bro. It was a decent time playing here. I'll just stick with my server.
02/16/2013 17:33 025025#103
Quote:
Originally Posted by minmin2401 View Post
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm:The idea to invite children to play with my RXZ idea.
If you like it then I do not like those stupid RXZ.

Good luck All Noob player And Baby
;);):awesome::awesome::awesome:

@ jeroensel
WTF Go To RXZ
What a guy. You like a child
:D:D

For Thailand RXZ Cabal server is garbage.
But it's fun for them. Inability for you.
:confused:
02/17/2013 04:18 zakaria2016#104
fun server. sad part: is not in english and if u r not from or near thailand it's super laggy.
02/17/2013 05:29 Badang#105
For english version just copy LANGUAGE FILE from SIMP or any EP8 private server. It Fun play in RXZ Cabal coz at BI ucan kill PI BOSS :):):)