ok the idea of packet editing should work, but do u got to decipher the binary to find the offset fo the success and negative to filter out negative and change to positive? Would this number change. I know im supposed to figure this out myself id kinda rather do that cuz its only way u learn but mayb if sum1 could give me ahint. Also would it b possible to change the drop number of dil using ce, and packet sniffers/editors?
As 4 ce way it used to work a bit. I made 6 items +7 with it.
A cocave from 1 -7. l3 glove from 6 -7. A 114 pants from +7 - +8. Another l3 glove from 1-7. Chest from 1 - 7. and my friend made a mage glove from 1-7. We thought tho that it was luck, but how could we make that much +7s? I have been reading this whole discussion, and id like to know why u diss coca? he is a prove genius. In the game.