[P.O.C.] Begin hacking on DarkOrbit client..

11/02/2012 11:38 Dr.Toni-old#91
I can understand them ;)

But with screenshots you won't get reputation here...
11/02/2012 12:02 W00dL3cs#92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Toni View Post
I can understand them ;)

But with screenshots you won't get reputation here...
I'm not searching for reputation... o.o

Anyway, back on topic, I'm now working on deobfuscation of the encryption classes...

They are the only classes I've found till now which are obfuscated more than the others: they have added unresolved jumps, false boolean variables etc...

I'm now parsing them manually, but would like to work a bit on another way to figure them automatically :P
11/02/2012 12:08 shooteram#93
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK.OSIRIS. View Post
juste un mot !! impresionent
Yes but the french language is forbidden here. ;)
But he's right, it's wonderful. I hope you be able to build a new private server, why not... :rolleyes:
11/02/2012 12:24 'Real™#94
Quote:
Originally Posted by W00dL3cs View Post
Man, just 'cause you can't understand a single word of this topic, you have no privileges to ask for its closure.
Not only me, most of users.
11/02/2012 12:38 hoocrax#95
Updating packets is not a big deal. Even I wrote a program to get all packet ids I need. The main problem now is with their encryption only...
11/02/2012 12:46 W00dL3cs#96
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoocrax View Post
Updating packets is not a big deal. Even I wrote a program to get all packet ids I need. The main problem now is with their encryption only...
Just finished to deobfuscate the encryption classes: removed all the shit etc. Now I only need to implement it :P
11/02/2012 14:38 kurdos12#97
woodl3cs.... you can say stuff like that but we dont understand it ... i dont maybe some programmers here do but i dont XD
11/02/2012 16:49 wall57#98
woodl3cs, far as i noticed, you are "saying" about server emulation right? if so. you will be able to relase here? for Click-and-go users? i saw the PBDO dev JD "saying" bout a priv server. (when i say "saying" i mean typing... no one here is saying, we read and our mind creates the sound :D any doubts read your manual how to use your mind :rtfm:)

bout priv servers: JD, you will make public or sellable? like Titans Tech (<< example)

--edit--
i understand a bit... hehe, maybe i should study this? bcoz i have used mapmaker of war3, and i made alot of things there that helps me with such language.
11/02/2012 16:59 DrSkyfall™#99
Garena Team had already making that .. It's not impossible, but you will survive 10 days , Why ? Because Bigpoint will enable a pursuit to close your server ..

It's simple , don't spend a lot of time on it ..
11/02/2012 17:04 wall57#100
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFall™ View Post
Garena Team had already making that .. It's not impossible, but you will survive 10 days , Why ? Because Bigpoint will enable a pursuit to close your server ..

It's simple , don't spend a lot of time on it ..
well, he could just make it and release on the web... so big will be busy. :D
11/02/2012 17:05 RubieBE#101
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFall™ View Post
Garena Team had already making that .. It's not impossible, but you will survive 10 days , Why ? Because Bigpoint will enable a pursuit to close your server ..

It's simple , don't spend a lot of time on it ..
No, if they host it on a bulletproof VPS there isn't going to be any problems
Except bugpoint gets mad and do DDoS attacks on it.
-RubieBE
11/02/2012 17:08 manulaiko#102
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFall™ View Post
Garena Team had already making that .. It's not impossible, but you will survive 10 days , Why ? Because Bigpoint will enable a pursuit to close your server ..

It's simple , don't spend a lot of time on it ..
It would be a nice 10 days ^^
11/02/2012 18:20 bossfong#103
It's funny how many people have no clue what woodlecs is talking about are in here.
If you don't get it, just don't post at all plx.
11/02/2012 19:02 wall57#104
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossfong View Post
It's funny how many people have no clue what woodlecs is talking about are in here.
If you don't get it, just don't post at all plx.
then say what it is. i saw there "client" and "emulation"
11/02/2012 19:37 W00dL3cs#105
Just found out something interesting: when client asks for obfuscation key, then it does some math operations, and finally load the byte array containing the code as an swf.

It contains the actual functions for encode and decode messages. Nica move.

Anyway, given that I cannot replicate the same behaviour in C#, I have in mind another nice idea... :'D