New system to stop botters!

08/30/2012 11:45 Arq213#91
Even boxybot users can get advantage by it, if they configure timings good...
BP=FAIL
08/30/2012 11:47 ReapeRLv#92
I think Bot Users will stay to bb or npc killing . There aint nothing that BP can do.. Cus they're dum :D:D
08/30/2012 11:56 ransky77#93
now i am botting with bb 6 hours i get a small amount of uri the maxi uri is 10k for the 6 hours and 59 gg is not bud for me

sorry for may english
08/30/2012 14:17 iwouldliketobot#94
I always use bot for NPC's and boxes, so the amount of uri I get from boxes is not very much. I collect boxes for gg, so i really don't care about it. It can only slow down botusers...
08/30/2012 16:42 yusaca#95
boting 3 hours pvp= 36k uri, for me it´s the same, no more uri in bb :(
08/30/2012 16:49 hate_kami#96
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterWay View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
hahaha, nice :)
I wanna married :)
08/30/2012 16:56 dhabei#97
Quote:
Originally Posted by hate_kami View Post
hahaha, nice :)
I wanna married :)
hehe funny
08/30/2012 17:44 stup01#98
I think ,
12 hours collect box
12 hours kill npc .
08/30/2012 18:10 bakhtiyar#99
Pizdit i Greyetsya DarkPofik
08/30/2012 18:21 'Silver.#100
Darkorbit is fucked up.
08/30/2012 19:33 bot_user1234#101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ðaѓkšidé† View Post
This system is not going to stop bots! just lead Darkorbit/Bigpoint to its final destination.
Darkrobit? A dying game :)
its been dead since 2010