Dark Legacy test

07/01/2012 18:46 kakagr#91
Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbassIsKing View Post
I tested and its cool!!
yes but when u exit and login agaian u loose your items..
07/01/2012 20:31 gueuledange#92
I didn't do data base yet, sorry for that...
07/01/2012 20:39 lkInGx#93
Good job!!! I love Dark Legacy!!!
07/01/2012 21:04 kakagr#94
Quote:
Originally Posted by gueuledange View Post
I didn't do data base yet, sorry for that...
you will make this game better in the future?
07/01/2012 21:09 grimm.reapper#95
make that data base faster cuz i love this game
i played since his first version ^^
07/01/2012 21:43 Korywon#96
Wow this is amazing. Now make a database system for it. :P
07/02/2012 13:35 gueuledange#97
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakagr View Post
you will make this game better in the future?
Of course, I am currently correcting the bugs a found yesterday during the test ( a lot :o ).
If you noticed some bugs, please report them, and check in your folders if you have "game_errors".

hope you liked playing the game even with the bugs...
07/02/2012 14:15 cosion#98
DarkLegacy Awesome! I want to play DarkLegacy :)
07/02/2012 14:20 Sήřwy#99
Tips:
- Add option for window mode/full screen
- Add settings options for sounds..

Why the game have maximum priority at my pc?...
Why he take about 1GB memory?
07/02/2012 14:31 dgy54#100
Team Speak Offline ?
07/02/2012 14:45 nowayx3#101
why i can't connect to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ?
07/02/2012 15:01 Pilot™#102
Connection to Server failed ?:o
07/02/2012 15:07 gueuledange#103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glurakaka View Post
Connection to Server failed ?:o
Server off, test over.
07/02/2012 15:09 grimm.reapper#104
Quote:
Originally Posted by gueuledange View Post
Server off, test over.
so when we can play iT???
07/02/2012 15:12 gueuledange#105
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimm.reapper View Post
so when we can play iT???
I think they will be an other test in 2weeks,

The official launch of the game is in august.