GM ''Warning''

06/12/2012 20:32 bartbilf#91
@Heartless812
Ah well, this went from GM warning mails to getting banned, still on-topic since they are related;D
And perhaps it is a sign from the GM's, that they take hacking more serious than they used to do (which in a previous state, was doing nothing), perhaps focus on your main legit char for a while, then, if you think that gets boring, go experiment with the hacks a bit more;P
06/13/2012 13:31 StatBar#92
Another thing is about mainetance, that havn't be done since 2 weeks. Why is that so? oO
Maybe they prefer to do "cheater hunt" rather than mainetance. Is that new sport in Cabal GM team? Who will ban moar xD
06/13/2012 13:45 strontklit#93
Quote:
Originally Posted by StatBar View Post
Another thing is about mainetance, that havn't be done since 2 weeks. Why is that so? oO
Maybe they prefer to do "cheater hunt" rather than mainetance. Is that new sport in Cabal GM team? Who will ban moar xD
Haha, I don't know about the maintenance, but when you go to the Cabal Online site there also isn't anything about updates, events, notice and so on anymore... I guess they don't post it anymore if there's a maintenance
But i do think they did one last week...
06/13/2012 13:45 bartbilf#94
@StatBar
It is odd that there was no past week then, they have a weekly sheduled maintenance every wednesday for a couple of hours, it has nothing to do with cheat hunting I gues;P

@stontklit
you can find that info under [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/13/2012 13:47 strontklit#95
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
@stontklit
you can find that info under [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I know, just to lazy to go looking for it :p
06/13/2012 18:23 Heartless812#96
I logged on after maintenance then DCed a few times since all channels DC now and then i tried to log on, but BOOM! banned lol
anyone got same?
06/13/2012 18:30 mansilaxel#97
same here.. on main xD( like 9.5k plus sig.. did not even used hacks on that one oO)
06/13/2012 18:55 StatBar#98
the day before, durind D-day and the day after mainetance U should not use hacks cuz there is very big % chance u will be banned fast : D
06/14/2012 00:06 .Law.#99
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecz24 View Post
For real?I had some toughts, but wasn't 100% sure.
Yes, if they have your char ID, they can since ep3.
06/18/2012 11:49 strontklit#100
Quote:
Originally Posted by StatBar View Post
the day before, durind D-day and the day after mainetance U should not use hacks cuz there is very big % chance u will be banned fast : D
I logged in on my main, had EC06 twice. Then i logged in on a dummy account and checked all channels on DC, but there was no channel without it... In other words i had EC06 24 times on this char: still no ban!
Used hacks on my main the day after maintenance: no ban! :D

So i think they might have an idea on who to watch after maintenance... If you raise suspision, one day you will be banned!
06/18/2012 12:30 .Law.#101
Quote:
Originally Posted by strontklit View Post
I logged in on my main, had EC06 twice. Then i logged in on a dummy account and checked all channels on DC, but there was no channel without it... In other words i had EC06 24 times on this char: still no ban!
Used hacks on my main the day after maintenance: no ban! :D

So i think they might have an idea on who to watch after maintenance... If you raise suspision, one day you will be banned!
Not all EC06 get logged....only the hack ones..175/174
06/18/2012 18:43 strontklit#102
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
Not all EC06 get logged....only the hack ones..175/174
Lol, and what EC06 do you think this was? ><
I was on bypassed client trying to find a channel without DC...
06/18/2012 21:49 bartbilf#103
@strontklit
174 for sure:p and I got 421 during mass internet usage at home, too much latency gives EC06 as well, but nothing to worry about if it is latency I gues;p
06/18/2012 23:19 strontklit#104
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
@strontklit
174 for sure:p and I got 241 during mass internet usage at home, too much latency gives EC06 as well, but nothing to worry about if it is latency I gues;p
It was a retorical and sarcastic question :p
06/19/2012 02:42 bartbilf#105
@strontklit
it was an ironic answer, keep up strontkllit lol;p