[PROGRAM] Generator key captcha

03/05/2012 14:27 linksus#91
Working this program?
03/05/2012 14:55 Vonyx#92
@NoCheatImPGM, don’t pay attention to the bashing posts. Ignore them completely. Although, perhaps I will never use your program (don’t need it), myself and others are more than capable to understand that you are trying to help the community using your own free time. As far as I am concerned people have to earn their right to complain by showing off their work first.

Keep up the good work, and don't get worked up by few mindless posts!
03/05/2012 16:13 NoCheatImPGM#93
Thank you thank you for the support ALL except the useless posts;)
...


Linksus for me and for some people
03/05/2012 16:21 L3d1#94
When new version comes?
03/05/2012 16:31 NoCheatImPGM#95
I do not know, a lot of work for my program works for all :/
03/05/2012 16:50 sweetiron#96
can someone can tell if this program is working with cracked ibot?

Just tested on ibot. not working. :(
03/05/2012 17:51 NoCheatImPGM#97
Sorry, but if you watched the first page I asked for help has someone to solve problems has maide's my program.
03/05/2012 22:04 NoCheatImPGMbann#98
Up / Push plz
03/06/2012 01:11 dude805#99
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiron View Post
can someone can tell if this program is working with cracked ibot?

Just tested on ibot. not working. :(
Yes this is working for ibot crack well for me it is
03/06/2012 20:07 NoCheatImPGM#100
Work ???
03/06/2012 21:25 riderknight#101
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoCheatImPGM View Post
Work ???
works perfect with kbot:handsdown:
03/06/2012 21:35 NoCheatImPGM#102
Yeh ;) thx =)
03/06/2012 22:29 patoman2#103
wow! really works! in ibot with wp crack is amzing man you are the master!!!
03/06/2012 23:17 ★Ξ•M•I•L•Y★#104
I canot start program,can somone give me key for kbot?

tnx
03/07/2012 00:29 joanna89#105
Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Ξ•M•I•L•Y★ View Post
I canot start program,can somone give me key for kbot?

tnx
it work best with kbot just pick a key.and if you cant start the program try to use direct test1 not to use exe file setup is working for me:)