can make tamer saga hack too? like unli AP, fast cooldown summoning timer, element adder or voucher.. just the possible hack can be made either of the four.. thank you.
08/08/2012 08:04alkeruXD#92
hi... do you have ninja soul here tips/tricks/cheats?thx a lot
08/09/2012 12:32Eledyssil#93
I would really REALLY love a Chefville cheat! The game is new.
08/09/2012 16:28killersix26#94
why no dragon city?
08/10/2012 08:04lancelot01#95
can u make for age of titan philippines? :)
08/22/2012 19:56DraculeX#96
Can someone please post a hack for Tamer Saga? Thanks!
Thank you this help me out a lot on this form I've been going to the whole forums for battle pirates n was bout. To give up until I clicked on your post but I. Did learn a few. Thngz trying to find cheats ....
09/15/2012 19:05✎ ✐ ✎#99
Hy all
how many Bytes have Uberstrike?
09/16/2012 07:03Prime.™#100
Need Tetris Battle hack :P
09/21/2012 03:35tranminh#101
can u make wartune hack ? [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/27/2012 15:58sharecash123#102
some link cant not be download
10/04/2012 20:27εdwárdº#103
can someone make a fifa-superstars hack ??
it's a FB game :(
10/13/2012 19:01reppawhun#104
how to use it sir? i download it its only a file sorry newbie here really want to try the BYM hacks
10/17/2012 18:23DankZors#105
Im offically giving up on looking for War Commander Hacks/Cheats/Tricks Been Looking since I started the game, and havnt ever found anything :/ If anyone has anything please PM me, it would be greatly appretiated :handsdown: