(New version) War Commander Ultimative :>InTeLiRoN<:

03/01/2012 12:27 gian2522#91
Can u send me A Password of ur hack?
plzz
03/01/2012 13:28 girica#92
i need a passford for wcfbook Hack 007 v4.v85 v11.swf
plzzzzzzz
thanks
03/29/2012 18:01 king_co91#93
thanks u ya homar
03/30/2012 13:59 firefox666#94
Where is that swf, can someone email it to me pls [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ty
04/02/2012 08:59 deylato#95
Holas!. eh leido todo y veo q es un gran trabajo lo q hace!, soy de cordoba argentina y me gustaria q me envien el hack, si puede ser. Se lo agradecerķa muchisimo. Mi mail es : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Holas!. eh I read everything and is a big job q q it does!, I'm from Argentina cordoba q and I would like send me the hack, if possible. I would appreciate very much. My mail is: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


muchas gracias!!!!
04/11/2012 07:16 alibi123#96
I can't also find it and does it work with the latest update???
04/11/2012 21:44 ammar22#97
waer the link pleeeeeez
04/12/2012 00:07 scooter_915#98
thanks again working great
04/12/2012 01:01 Karma660#99
Would greatly appreciate a copy of the codes for War Commander- thanx
04/12/2012 01:55 Donnie18#100
love a PM for the update plz, Thanks
04/12/2012 12:46 ammar22#101
Men any person talking please where is the link

Men any person talking please where is the link
send me please
04/12/2012 13:06 shaled444#102
This version of hack is not working anymore its patched
04/29/2012 16:04 DivilWar#103
nice
04/29/2012 17:02 ToolMate(DK)#104
Hi guys!
Will there be a updated hack? :0)
04/29/2012 17:23 fukyaam#105
Please, update cheat war commander unpatched. thanks