Exploit Shop

10/12/2011 23:45 flonase#91
that's because your playing on a server that has disabled sale of ABG items
10/13/2011 00:41 Neo Bahamut#92
Quote:
Originally Posted by flonase View Post
that's because your playing on a server that has disabled sale of ABG items
on gamez

just trying to buy pots but still no luck

edit.. i managed to get the yellow minus total price for abyss lv 30 jewels but when i click buy it says not enuf abyss points
10/16/2011 20:30 Xtazenos#93
Plz solution to buy stuff with AP & Medals ?
I can buy item with AP only but Ap & Medal, i can't
10/16/2011 22:20 Neo Bahamut#94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtazenos View Post
Plz solution to buy stuff with AP & Medals ?
I can buy item with AP only but Ap & Medal, i can't
How did you buy stuff with AP? What letters and numbers did you use?
10/16/2011 23:00 RawrSean#95
I tried this as well, I get a similar error to those above, only it goes into the inventory and then disappears. Maybe i'm doing it wrong, but it would help if you uploaded a viedo?
10/17/2011 06:56 zheero320#96
its not working anymore in gamez.. they already fixed it
10/20/2011 14:23 wing851#97
So this thread is dead by now?
10/21/2011 11:43 daziokas#98
Quote:
Originally Posted by zheero320 View Post
its not working anymore in gamez.. they already fixed it
yes it work :) guess who just buyed all godstones and etc? :D
10/21/2011 13:58 alekoakooo#99
No video no detailed info = Fake (for me)
10/21/2011 22:44 scisly888#100
No brain = dumbass (for me)
Btw. let me tell ya a secret... ya should check page 1 theres everythin ya need. Oh and buy a brain if ya have a problem.
10/21/2011 22:45 wing851#101
Everything done , and get all the number correctly but when buy item the item won't go to
inventory
10/30/2011 00:29 Crawen#102
Dont work in gamez too?
10/31/2011 01:44 hgre14#103
Fixed on 2.7 servers.
10/31/2011 17:00 sacrotes#104
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Uploaded with [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]



how much the numbers that must be filled in the Hex box .... 3 or 8 or what? is there someone who has managed to tell this .. please i want to try this on a server that I play it succeeded or not ..ty
11/01/2011 20:26 DarkSm1le#105
I've got the Message ''the value FFFFFFFF F could not be parsed'' :/ I think i use Cheat Engine wrong, also i had not found the button '' Change value to text'' .. where is it?