a chin 8/8 can pwn too just try it
|
|
|
|
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Quote:
Yeaa.. if there is a bot it's gonna be awsome but , dont make a bot support europeans
i mean auto buff , lure , so it gonna be perfectly balanced !
A BiG ThANkS !
WHERE CAN I DONWLOAD THIS sERVER ?
:facepalm:Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Sure pown...but you need a noob have do Force Skill....Quote:
a chin 8/8 can pwn too just try it
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Yes.Quote:
ok I have a couple of doubts about rates ...
without party -> 31x
with pt -> 35x -> but with any mob, normal, champ, pt, champ pt, giant, gp etc... or pt mob only?
and the pt rate applies to LTP too?
yeah I know that, but sometimes I get tired of:Quote:
Yes.
But don't forget that you can grind with a full 8/8 Party much faster than Solo in a LTP.
FOr sure you will get more exp solo, but the killspeed is better at a share party, doesnt matter of EU or CH.
When there is an annoucement in the News SectionQuote:
and when you gonne open it ?
your such a pedo!xD thank you QralLi :DQuote:
Server online.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for register.
Thank you and enjoy the server.