Shaiya Viper - Next Generation

10/09/2011 03:47 powerfulleech#91
wish it had exceed maximal zoom , *hint* XD
10/09/2011 21:32 megadeathblaster#92
I ported into the auction house w/ the walk through obsticle hack enabled (bad Idea) as soon as I auction house loaded I fell through the floors, so there I was swimming around w/ no way out I tried everything luckily I remembered seeing a flyhack some time ago. I searched for a flyhack and found Shaiya++ wich saved my ass so if any of you get stuck like I did just fly out.
Viper is a great program wich I use most but it helps to have some back ups :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/10/2011 00:53 powerfulleech#93
Quote:
Originally Posted by megadeathblaster View Post
I ported into the auction house w/ the walk through obsticle hack enabled (bad Idea) as soon as I auction house loaded I fell through the floors, so there I was swimming around w/ no way out I tried everything luckily I remembered seeing a flyhack some time ago. I searched for a flyhack and found Shaiya++ wich saved my ass so if any of you get stuck like I did just fly out.
Viper is a great program wich I use most but it helps to have some back ups :)

yep, AH is a dungeon like spot, anything not in a regular map has no grounds,
should add that effect as well, :P
10/13/2011 08:03 kaliu50#94
Elitepvpers Name: ????? what name??
10/14/2011 01:37 JohnHeatz#95
you really need to start actually reading the threads.....and maybe update your brain.exe...
You are supposed to THANK the first post (clicking on the *THANKS button) and then put the username that you used to THANK the first post :facepalm:

Hopefully people will start reading and stop doing those spamming posts just saying "Thanks" as that is not the purpose
10/14/2011 20:43 kamlico#96
elitepvprs:name How :( what ?

thanks
10/14/2011 23:54 JohnHeatz#97
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
you really need to start actually reading the threads.....and maybe update your brain.exe...
You are supposed to THANK the first post (clicking on the *THANKS button) and then put the username that you used to THANK the first post :facepalm:

Hopefully people will start reading and stop doing those spamming posts just saying "Thanks" as that is not the purpose
I think that you can't read.....two posts above your question I answered it....Stop asking questions that have been asked and start READING WHOLE THREADS
10/17/2011 18:59 Blaargblaarg#98
*Thanked the OP.

First of all, I just wanna say great job to Synsia for Viper, I remember using it awhile back and it's gotten even better since then.

Although it was robust with features, I really only use it for one: dual boxing.

I've gotten this to work before on a different server, but it doesn't wanna seem to work on Sinful.

(Note: If anyone from Sinful is reading this, I need to dual box to transfer gear 'cus most of ya'll are untrustworthy >.>)

I have .NET framework 4.0, a clean .exe, but whenever I start up Viper it says "Critical error!" and all the tabs are greyed out.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks and GJ.
10/17/2011 20:03 phize#99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaargblaarg View Post
*Thanked the OP.

First of all, I just wanna say great job to Synsia for Viper, I remember using it awhile back and it's gotten even better since then.

Although it was robust with features, I really only use it for one: dual boxing.

I've gotten this to work before on a different server, but it doesn't wanna seem to work on Sinful.

(Note: If anyone from Sinful is reading this, I need to dual box to transfer gear 'cus most of ya'll are untrustworthy >.>)

I have .NET framework 4.0, a clean .exe, but whenever I start up Viper it says "Critical error!" and all the tabs are greyed out.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks and GJ.
Yeah, there is no way you can fix that. The private server is most likely using a really old client not compatible with Viper due to byte patterns. I expect it to only run on official up-to-date clients.
10/17/2011 21:21 Blaargblaarg#100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synsia View Post
Yeah, there is no way you can fix that. The private server is most likely using a really old client not compatible with Viper due to byte patterns. I expect it to only run on official up-to-date clients.
Shame, I was really looking forward to using Viper.

Would I still be able to multi client with this tutorial:

The server is an EP4 server with stuff from EP5, not sure if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance.
10/19/2011 01:15 phize#101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaargblaarg View Post
Shame, I was really looking forward to using Viper.

Would I still be able to multi client with this tutorial:

The server is an EP4 server with stuff from EP5, not sure if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance.
I suppose you could give it a try? :)
10/19/2011 13:17 aragonik#102
i miss the teleport function:/
10/20/2011 22:01 KHALID_HONEY7#103
10/21/2011 01:59 Cidey#104
Grax n_n
10/21/2011 10:25 manuel135#105
grasias

grasia y thanks