Speedhack Filmed!

07/19/2011 07:04 ßΙЍȺƦƴßȰȾ#91
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
only 900k shields? and only 900 speed? it's possible to get more :)
yes it is posible but i just have 10 bo2 and 10 speed gen lol
and no bio
but i can steel do if tried i never go in outfit now lol
07/19/2011 07:54 kamieniarz#92
10 speed gen and 900 speed? better stop lying...
07/19/2011 16:03 jorg*#93
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeofra1678 View Post
over 1/2 of yur post's are form this thread so ya your not active in this forum




this is for english and german so if some one says some theing in german dont be cutting tham down when we speek in german Sie fuckking dick suking Hündin (my german is a letel rustty but I think I seed it right:D)
hows that loser

well some one plaes close this the request as been postted 2 times now
\banrequest!
07/19/2011 16:30 ßΙЍȺƦƴßȰȾ#94
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
10 speed gen and 900 speed? better stop lying...
lol u know all dont encourage me to say truth and bug
07/19/2011 17:07 SUPERZETH#95
haha its just an bug :P
07/19/2011 19:35 eyeofra1678#96
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
\banrequest!
otfmao banrequest for me is it becase I asked for this thread to be closed do to the spamming or is it becase I sad something in german in a english and german form