[Open Beta][Response Server]

07/07/2011 05:23 bluepoison638#91
not working since tonight's update
07/07/2011 09:22 Xendz#92
bad ass
07/07/2011 16:21 meak1#93
ololol blue troll is back again =D

sure it not works after update,
because the engine change every update crypt Key.

Thiesus dump them if he have time i am sure =P
07/07/2011 16:44 Thiesius#94
Quote:
Originally Posted by meak1 View Post
ololol blue troll is back again =D

sure it not works after update,
because the engine change every update crypt Key.

Thiesus dump them if he have time i am sure =P
Crypt keys doesn't play a role in this -> Hell I can even generate them.

The HackShield emulator needs engine.exe and engine_memorydump for working. The first HackShield packet is GUID packet which requires some bytes from the engine. Those bytes changes every update so I have to update my engine and memory dump again - takes about 1 minute.

Btw files updated. Works again.
07/07/2011 22:07 g0ldb3rg#95
Hello i don't know if this is the right topic but i wanted to ask one thing
I used this response server but i can't use Cheat Engine...
I mean,when i use it and click "first scan" it says there is no memory found in the specified region
Can someone help me?Is that a problem with the response server?
07/08/2011 01:40 meak1#96
Request processed = your expelled =(
07/11/2011 12:47 Fedol#97
I get the error: Can't write to the pipe. Do you want to terminate?
How to fix it?
07/11/2011 15:23 Thiesius#98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedol View Post
I get the error: Can't write to the pipe. Do you want to terminate?
How to fix it?
You're not running the Communicator or the pipe writing failed for some other reason (Administrator account, UAC and such crap)
07/12/2011 18:46 Lawliet L#99
Ist das Archiv irgendwie falsch gepackt? Bekomme immer bei WinRAR die Fehlermeldung "unerwartetes Archivende"..und die .ini sehe ich in dem Archiv auch nicht.
07/14/2011 11:19 medat1#100
Fixed. Dont Work Anymore since update
07/14/2011 11:49 strik3r2k5#101
learn2read
07/14/2011 11:53 broksen#102
Thiesius will update it so it might work soon
07/17/2011 22:41 g0ldb3rg#103
any news?
07/20/2011 15:17 roteisenklinge#104
Nice work mate ;)
You´re prilliant.
07/21/2011 22:09 Thiesius#105
The InixSoft tried to get rid of this tool (Or whatever their reason was)... Updated the HackShield from like 1 year old version to the newest. However it didn't help.

The update isn't cheap.
Shall I leave them alone for some time, just for effort?