[GCPH/Exploit] More complete PeaceMobs Hack by .Walker

02/27/2011 20:30 gustokomaggrandchase09#91
we must REMEMBERthat we must not exploit on how to decode the link To prevent the detection of this hack.
02/27/2011 23:10 omega77#92
very sad that i only w0rk on


64 bit system...


any working for 32 bits???
02/28/2011 01:01 ydnam48#93
where do i encrypt the file?
02/28/2011 01:47 mreaver89#94
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This is the decrypted URL...Peace ^V^
02/28/2011 01:51 jhunne777#95
I ALWAYS END UP WITH THIS DECRYPT AGAIN N AGAIN!!!


Ø~Tn�øµ8‘€ÕÙ> Ă‹Y¯8Iˆ#u„ª”•áÈÙˆqû;zÙ-Ôn�øšˆ”¢‚° ‚´_¯+ˆlG‘6Ú‚ËO‡'—‡žqŽ™;uœ`J¸qG”¨#¨‚8ā†Sû0U„#UĀ~ Q–‹A‚€I“¡
œ“ –®āˆ—®Î™ëZû�Á�ãKˆfÍ£ˆxß;RāF×n�ø‚ʾn�øÙ1Ăsd¸˜I—;xq :�®�Ï„� āKL¯ˆ”ˆ#Hy6J•6šÀx#Oy|TÜ«Z¹ qpL�#yI‹šˆQ…ŠŒ™äx�œ�xxR¨ª‘‘AœhS…1
œ“b©1q-ñ…KRÙŽ‘AÛ¨Tā�,¨fÑā4KšÏ•8“Ý= »µx\ă«Z{§qµåUœ‹kØ®J‘6ÚĂ*Ùãz“©•ÕMɶā6ž µgJ˜‚¯©—¡îV‘â�K_q7U¡ûU{¨T—ª‚šÊ¾¨m蚢8ă=•œ`U• H£‘×�†_ĀlZ㨓‰-ùă=ñ‡¤±n�ø�“�¨#y¶ËZœ:£ˆH��ʹýÛµ8‘Nl´x‹»¨•ā<„#UĀ ¡
˜š‚·¢sqµ�¸tSûª�žŒh‚"„«Iš‘9•‰„Qn�øŸ¦â©Ng”y’Þã
02/28/2011 01:51 teaball#96
@omega77 its working for 32 bit. who said anything like that?
02/28/2011 01:53 R'K'Y#97
wew
seems working...
i gonna try to decept again later

@hax user
if it to easy dont you get borred playing??

@.walker
how to unistall
do i just pached it n its gone??
02/28/2011 03:34 jhunne777#98
Same thing again and again values doesnt change and will end up to 000, hahaha
Am I so close or not enough?
Can someone help me with this one, please!!!???


²|Â


Ø~Tn�øµ8‘€ÕÙ>Ă‹Y¯8Iˆ#u„ª”•áÈÙˆqû;zÙ-Ôn�øšˆ”¢‚°‚´_¯+ˆlG‘6Ú‚ËO‡'—‡žqŽ™;uœ`J¸qG”¨#¨‚8ā†Sû 0U„#UĀ~Q–‹A‚€I“¡
œ“–®āˆ—®Î™ëZû�Á�ãKˆfÍ£ˆxß;RāF×n�ø‚ʾn�øÙ1Ăsd¸˜I—;x q:�®�Ï„�āKL¯ˆ”ˆ#Hy6J•6šÀx#Oy|TÜ«Z¹ qpL�#yI‹šˆQ…ŠŒ™äx�œ�xxR¨ª‘‘AœhS…1
œ“b©1q-ñ…KRÙŽ‘AÛ¨Tā�,¨fÑā4KšÏ•8“Ý=»µx\ă«Z{§qµåUœ‹kØ®J‘6ÚĂ *Ùãz“©•ÕMɶā6žµgJ˜‚¯©—¡îV‘â�K_q7U¡ûU{¨T—ª‚šÊ¾¨mèš ¢8ă=•œ`U• H£‘×�†_ĀlZ㨓‰-ùă=ñ‡¤±n�ø�“�¨#y¶ËZœ:£ˆH��ʹýÛµ8‘Nl´x‹»¨•ā<„#UĀ ¡
˜š‚·¢sqµ�¸tSûª�žŒh‚"„«Iš‘9•‰„Qn�øŸ¦â©Ng”y’Þã
02/28/2011 05:20 ghostofniel#99
Cant Decrypted :mad:
02/28/2011 07:47 janmeg23#100
need help.. i keep getting errors everytime i open the program..
02/28/2011 08:16 krice061290#101
(sobs) pls. giv us the tut on how to decrypt this thing... im trying to decrypt it, yet i dont know how 's the process.
02/28/2011 08:51 † 악마 †#102
Quote:
Originally Posted by janmeg23 View Post
works on champion mode and heroic dungeons?
Please Read The First thread of this ..
By the way i gonna Decrypt it now ahaahah!!!
02/28/2011 09:03 nsps#103
i got it ^^
thank you for giving me head ache
before i got the link!!!!
ty vm
02/28/2011 09:45 pekopon321#104
the website for decrypting is :D
02/28/2011 10:06 tayangco#105
WoW!!!! that's a big file.




decrypting is Fun!! :))