Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanity
keinen*
Ob du es denen sagst oder nicht, interessiert 99,49% sowieso nicht.
|
Inflamed it is, burning it does. Bleeding from each hole, fore and aft, leaking down my legs, blood and excrement.
My lungs are in my vomit, I pass clots of my organs now onto the filthy stone. Drink this, he says, and I did drink it, I did do that. Because of the changes, they ripple inner me, my teeth sneeze out and scatter like mice in the dark. I cannot find them all, gathered what I can, push them back into my grey gums with my fingers but the nails are all weepy and falling out.
Drink it, he says, it'll help the running of the fever, because not us all can take the change. On the other table, a beast under a blanket. I never wanted to see under that, but he drank it too, he passed it under the blanket and I heard it drink. Dear god almighty, how can a man shit so much blood and still live?