The longest e*pvp Thread I [English only]

04/28/2013 13:21 Peshо#10246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarf. View Post
one guy can be lier, but 5-10 guys....
I asked him in a PM and his answer was: ''I won't tell you.''
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baeloth View Post
OKAY I APOLOGIZE
I WON'T DO IT AGAIN, OKAY?
SURE.
04/28/2013 15:38 Patato​#10247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baeloth View Post
OKAY I APOLOGIZE
I WON'T DO IT AGAIN, OKAY?
It's fine dear sir, as long as you learn from your mestakes :)
04/28/2013 15:39 shooteram#10248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antrax™ View Post
It's fine dear sir, as long as you learn from your mestakes :)
*mistakes
04/28/2013 20:40 Requi#10249
We need a second moderator in AION Section ._.
DarkOPM is not active enough :(
04/28/2013 20:51 Reborn.#10250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requι View Post
We need a second moderator in AION Section ._.
DarkOPM is not active enough :(
You should apply as an Moderator there.
04/28/2013 20:53 Requi#10251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reborn. View Post
You should apply as an Moderator there.
I would apply. But I still have a Warning, because of pushing in MM Area. But I needed this push. Nobody asked me for MM :(
04/28/2013 21:06 Peshо#10252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requι View Post
I would apply. But I still have a Warning, because of pushing in MM Area. But I needed this push. Nobody asked me for MM :(
It's not easy ... But at first MAKE PRIVATE SKYPE ! :) Why? There are many fakers. If they know your skype they will scam hard.

Look at this:
04/28/2013 23:15 Artsy Xeemy#10253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antrax™ View Post
It's fine dear sir, as long as you learn from your mestakes :)
AND YOU BETTER LEARN ASWELL FROM YOUR MISTAKES, MILORD!
04/29/2013 00:15 Mister Joy#10254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requι View Post
I would apply. But I still have a Warning, because of pushing in MM Area. But I needed this push. Nobody asked me for MM :(
Why do YOU need to be a mm? I thought the need to was the other way around.:rolleyes:
04/29/2013 00:43 Peshо#10255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Joy View Post
I thought the need to was the other way [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]around.:rolleyes:
Wtf?[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/29/2013 01:10 Crystaldope#10256
hi, my name is marlon :) :D:D:D:D:D
04/29/2013 06:57 theitfan1337#10257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsy Xeemy View Post
AND YOU BETTER LEARN ASWELL FROM YOUR MISTAKES, MILORD!
XEEMY NO CAPS PL0X OKE
04/29/2013 08:59 John​#10258
Good morning everyone - excited about a new week, eh? Finally Monday. :awesome:
04/29/2013 09:07 Peshо#10259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusago View Post
Good morning everyone - excited about a new week, eh? Finally Monday. :awesome:
:facepalm:




You should be a mod! :o
04/29/2013 09:34 John​#10260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Бulgariaи™ View Post
:facepalm:




You should be a mod! :o
Uh, I'll take that as a compliment - thanks.

How are you guys doing? Holiday on wednesday as well?