The longest e*pvp Thread I [English only]

04/27/2013 14:50 Patato​#10216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baeloth View Post
304 Posts, over 90% complaining about lousy English. Mother of Grammar Nazis
Me englisch are very good me are gramarr nazy to
Quote:
Originally Posted by Бulgariaи™ View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

He didn't spam, called me spammer. :3
Why do you always write #reported it makes you look like a wannabe mod, I'm not trying to be rude but just letting you know, but ofcourse you report him and tell him the rules.
04/27/2013 15:02 theitfan1337#10217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Бulgariaи™ View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

He didn't spam, called me spammer. :3
You did spam. It's not hard to report someone without having to post it, is it? Such posts make you look like a complete moron. Besides being prohibited by the board rules, of course.
04/27/2013 15:20 Patato​#10218
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/27/2013 15:30 John​#10219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antrax™ View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusago View Post
If you want to post memes/funny pics, theres another thread for that.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
At least a little bit of text, maybe? :<
04/27/2013 16:10 Peshо#10220
[QUOTE=Baeloth;22411421]You did spam. It's not hard to report someone without having to post it, is it? Such posts make you look like a complete moron. Besides being prohibited by the board rules, of course.[/QUOTE!]

But then no one will tell him why the thread is closed and he'll make third one. :)

PS
I'm writing you from my new tablet. :)
04/27/2013 16:52 Artsy Xeemy#10221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Бulgariaи™ View Post
But then no one will tell him why the thread is closed and he'll make third one. :)

PS
I'm writing you from my new tablet. :)
... and no single fuck was given that day.
04/27/2013 17:35 theitfan1337#10222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Бulgariaи™ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baeloth View Post
You did spam. It's not hard to report someone without having to post it, is it? Such posts make you look like a complete moron. Besides being prohibited by the board rules, of course.
But then no one will tell him why the thread is closed and he'll make third one. :)

PS
I'm writing you from my new tablet. :)
A mod will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsy Xeemy View Post
... and no single fuck was given that day.
ksemi pls ... be nice
04/27/2013 18:05 Peshо#10223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baeloth View Post
A mod will.
A mod closed my thread. I reopened it and he wrote that if he close a thread there is a reason! How should I know that there is a reason???
04/27/2013 18:32 Nedurk#10224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Бulgariaи™ View Post
A mod closed my thread. I reopened it and he wrote that if he close a thread there is a reason! How should I know that there is a reason???
Pure logic? :p
04/27/2013 18:53 theitfan1337#10225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Бulgariaи™ View Post
A mod closed my thread. I reopened it and he wrote that if he close a thread there is a reason! How should I know that there is a reason???
Yeah right, because Mods are usually like "CLOSE THIS PARTICULAR THREAD BECAUSE FUCK YOU". Got it.
Asking questions doesn't do any harm, seriously.
04/27/2013 19:00 Peshо#10226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baeloth View Post
Yeah right, because Mods are usually like "CLOSE THIS PARTICULAR THREAD BECAUSE FUCK YOU". Got it.
Asking questions doesn't do any harm, seriously.
The mod didn't even write ''Closed'' ..
04/27/2013 19:23 John​#10227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baeloth View Post
"CLOSE THIS PARTICULAR THREAD BECAUSE FUCK YOU"
Seems legit.
04/27/2013 19:37 [C]oLLapse#10228
hey all together =D
04/27/2013 21:13 Peshо#10229
Second negative. hahha

Sadly tomorrow it will be removed. :(
04/27/2013 21:13 shooteram#10230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Бulgariaи™ View Post
Second negative. hahha

Sadly tomorrow it will be removed. :(
I wish for you. :D