[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

10/03/2019 21:47 eCyler#1006
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandoclan View Post
Good morning myths so I'm looking for a miscellaneous hacking site to subscribe to either annual bundle or lifetime bundle, and I've seen that on x22 cheats and aimjunkies there are these bundles.
So can anyone tell me if their hacks are of quality? And which one is better?
Thanks in advance thank you very much myths

Note: I'm not interested in Apex wanted a quality site to hack various games such as Battlefield, borderlands 3, cal of duty and etc ..
If your aim is to get undetected cheats, mass-selling cheat sites are not what you're looking for. If you just want a good cheat regardless of detections (bans every few weeks or so), aimjunkies would be the best I think.
10/04/2019 18:33 kochanek17#1007
Who test [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ??is good?
10/05/2019 10:49 daet#1008
Quote:
Originally Posted by kochanek17 View Post
Who test [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ??is good?
I am sure it works, but I doubt it's undetected.
10/05/2019 11:46 kochanek17#1009
Quote:
Originally Posted by daet View Post
I am sure it works, but I doubt it's undetected.
Trusted User Application ehh.. :(
10/06/2019 10:33 ulises3712#1010
Quote:
Originally Posted by eCyler View Post
If your aim is to get undetected cheats, mass-selling cheat sites are not what you're looking for. If you just want a good cheat regardless of detections (bans every few weeks or so), aimjunkies would be the best I think.
lmao,Aimjukies is trash dected. I bought 1 dead by daylight month and got banned afther 1 day

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
Okay so Apex Legends resolutions begin right now for GatorCheats.

It's clear we got too big and with the users we have now alone every new build I make is just going to get detected once pushed to a massive userbase.

Here are my actions:

First, I am closing Apex sales right now. No new customers will be allowed.

PUBG, Dead by Daylight and the private cheat will still accept new users, but not Apex.

Next, I am going to add a package on the website where you can pay a fee to transfer to PUBG, DBD or the new CoD that is coming out. The new CoD that is coming out is a sure thing in terms of me having a product at launch.

This should lessen the massive userbase I have for Apex. I am hoping at least 50% of people swap but obviously I won't force anyone to.

Next, I am going to push a new UD build for Apex to the remaining users and simply hope that the trouble stops.

Finally, I will continue to have my sales closed.

I am requesting to be taken off the list on EPVP for Apex specifically since I will no longer sell. I'll also close my sales threads with this message and post it as many places as I can.

Of course it's going to suck not making Apex money anymore, but I care more about my users than my top seller, which is why I've gotten as far as I have. Trust is really important in this market and that must exist over money.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], I'll try to buy a product from you I hope you're not a scammer or detected. if you're detected with Dead by daylight please be honest and just say it otherwise you only expose yourself to being called a scammer in all forums and stop buying your product.

You should put your discord GROUP as a contact method and not just your email. and videos of your products, thanks.


(So far I have bought in several places, AA, QC, PA, SC, AJ, IWC, and Mar1k.)

Scammers or trash services: Artificial Aiming, IwantCheats, SystemCheats, Aim Jukies.

Trustable:

QuantumCheats: It has been a few months since the last time I bought on your site but when I bought, I had no problem.

Perfect Aim: their hacks are safe, I havent had any problem with them.

Ma1rk: He is a reseller but the hacks that he offers works and he is trustable.
10/06/2019 16:18 Xenos#1011
Removed GatorCheats from the list
10/06/2019 22:19 ulises3712#1012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Removed GatorCheats from the list
removed, because?
10/06/2019 22:23 Xenos#1013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulises3712 View Post
removed, because?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
Okay so Apex Legends resolutions begin right now for GatorCheats.

It's clear we got too big and with the users we have now alone every new build I make is just going to get detected once pushed to a massive userbase.

Here are my actions:

First, I am closing Apex sales right now. No new customers will be allowed.

PUBG, Dead by Daylight and the private cheat will still accept new users, but not Apex.

Next, I am going to add a package on the website where you can pay a fee to transfer to PUBG, DBD or the new CoD that is coming out. The new CoD that is coming out is a sure thing in terms of me having a product at launch.

This should lessen the massive userbase I have for Apex. I am hoping at least 50% of people swap but obviously I won't force anyone to.

Next, I am going to push a new UD build for Apex to the remaining users and simply hope that the trouble stops.

Finally, I will continue to have my sales closed.

I am requesting to be taken off the list on EPVP for Apex specifically since I will no longer sell. I'll also close my sales threads with this message and post it as many places as I can.

Of course it's going to suck not making Apex money anymore, but I care more about my users than my top seller, which is why I've gotten as far as I have. Trust is really important in this market and that must exist over money.
^
10/07/2019 14:59 eCyler#1014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulises3712 View Post
lmao,Aimjukies is trash dected. I bought 1 dead by daylight month and got banned afther 1 day
Literally what I said.
10/08/2019 13:18 kandoclan#1015
alright myths? Could you help me with this question? I wrote myself on the gatorcheats website. About 3 days ago and I would like to know if it is reliable for me to sign this package: Private Game Cheat - Lifetime

So can I as a new member of his site sign this package? And is he reliable? With this package will I have access to pubg and cod modern warfare?Thank you in advance for the myths that take away my doubt.
10/09/2019 09:00 BlueAzure1#1016
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulises3712 View Post
lmao,Aimjukies is trash dected. I bought 1 dead by daylight month and got banned afther 1 day


@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], I'll try to buy a product from you I hope you're not a scammer or detected. if you're detected with Dead by daylight please be honest and just say it otherwise you only expose yourself to being called a scammer in all forums and stop buying your product.

You should put your discord GROUP as a contact method and not just your email. and videos of your products, thanks.


(So far I have bought in several places, AA, QC, PA, SC, AJ, IWC, and Mar1k.)

Scammers or trash services: Artificial Aiming, IwantCheats, SystemCheats, Aim Jukies.

Trustable:

QuantumCheats: It has been a few months since the last time I bought on your site but when I bought, I had no problem.

Perfect Aim: their hacks are safe, I havent had any problem with them.

Ma1rk: He is a reseller but the hacks that he offers works and he is trustable.
Never once got banned or had an issue with aimjunkies. Legit not one time. Lol. Never have i been detected either.
10/10/2019 18:28 WxInternal#1017
Fishbone, reseller for whatever product P0Dawn sells as well, get's detected regularly but claims it isn't detected.

Banned / Sanctioned from elitepvpers for supposedly having multiple accounts according to him but I doubt that's the only reason.

Taken off his profile picture on discord and claims he lost someone in his family very recently and that he is shutting down his service and that people are going to be sent to the main developers discord for the cheat now on but thus far hasn't given the discord link.

When called out on this he called me a toxic kid, beware of fishbone or fishy very suspicious.
10/12/2019 15:59 Singleplayer™#1018
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] maybe remove alpacheats.io, this site leads me to an strange advert crap
10/12/2019 19:11 RichardNelson#1019
My question is who SELLS A APEX CHEAT THAT IS UP TO DATE AS OF 10.12.2019? I'm looking to purchase?
10/13/2019 02:59 Warmkiller24#1020
Just wondering if any1 is actually selling Apex cheats that’s legit. I literally read through from page 1-75 and I’m still unsure
I’ve purchased from Aim Junkies (EFT) and Hacksprovider both defected