[BOT] NosBota by WarlossGreat

05/15/2016 18:02 mauroge#1006
How can a gm ban someone that's using this bot if he can't teleport him,whisper him or join in his map?
05/17/2016 13:04 shiniken#1007
hi, how can i now run nostale normaly?? without NostaleX.dat?? do i have to delete the bot or something like that??:(:(

sorry for my bad inglish :(

Great bot! :mofo::mofo::mofo:
05/17/2016 14:10 Carras26#1008
the bot just walks to the target but not attack

it can use buffs but attaks dont work man

it selects the target an everything but it dosent attack
05/18/2016 09:26 m22xl141#1009
dont be noob man.. baisc attack is an skill...
05/18/2016 17:25 mauroge#1010
However I got banned after I used it while I was trading with the bot injected (but in pause). I used this bot for a very huge amount of hours, but I forgot it injected and I got banned for "cheating/client manipulation" : why?

The ban happened instantly when I accepted the trade
05/18/2016 19:55 m22xl141#1011
maybe gm detect not activated + map control
05/18/2016 20:33 mauroge#1012
I have always taken gm detector and map control activated but I didn't get banned when I was botting. When I took the ban the bot was in pause but injected : I started trading somethings with a friend and when he accepted the trade I got banned. (I have never activated any hack)
05/19/2016 15:12 m22xl141#1013
maybe u did something in the past :D in my pc when i detect a gm the game shutdowns, sometimes it fucks me so hard because i lose some hours of farm but well better lose 2-3kk than my acc.
05/19/2016 22:50 suetake77#1014
The same for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carras26 View Post
the bot just walks to the target but not attack

it can use buffs but attaks dont work man

it selects the target an everything but it dosent attack
05/19/2016 23:33 aleksss1#1015
Hey guys, i have problems:
1) sometimes character stops about a mob, and no attack him, and died, but when i press Stop - start, he continued on the script. What should I do?
2) My config don't save. The program writes "Save successful", but with the settings file is not.
Please, help me.
P.S Perfect bot
05/20/2016 01:30 Juden_Bengel#1016
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksss1 View Post
Hey guys, i have problems:
1) sometimes character stops about a mob, and no attack him, and died, but when i press Stop - start, he continued on the script. What should I do?
2) My config don't save. The program writes "Save successful", but with the settings file is not.
Please, help me.
P.S Perfect bot


1) Try to change betwenn
Come To Mob
Come Near Mob
u find it in the battle settings

2) Maybe u should try to safe in an different folder. or u just try to load from the wrong one.
05/20/2016 13:56 aleksss1#1017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juden_Bengel View Post
1) Try to change betwenn
Come To Mob
Come Near Mob
u find it in the battle settings

2) Maybe u should try to safe in an different folder. or u just try to load from the wrong one.
1) I'll try
2)When loading wrong save, an error "File not found. Try to repeat his name".
05/20/2016 14:03 Ultra67#1018
Thanks it works perfectly !!

What is your best spot to farm gold with like 4 char ?
05/20/2016 15:12 WalrossGreat#1019
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I beileve that it's bad fortune that you got banned just as you were trading.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
1. Maybe you set the opption, "attack if mob hp is above x%" for every skill? For example you set x = 10%, so when mob has for example 8%hp, bot is doing nothing.
2. Probably your antyvirus block saving/reading files for the bot
05/20/2016 15:13 mauroge#1020
I talked to the gm that banned me: according to what he said in that day my client sent "evil packets" that "could damage the servers" . Before he answered my question, he said that he checked again the evil packets i "sent(?)". So I think it could be due to the "speed" of the buffs or to something connected to the trade
Sorry for my bad English

They also said that the packets were sent on the 15th. In that day I used the bot (active) only for some minutes, then I turned it off(but it was still injected) and did the trade