Dragon City gems hack

02/08/2013 02:48 mysaldie#991
ahm..sir benoit...
PLEASE post a new code now...still waiting here....hehehehehe
02/08/2013 02:48 chrissy2431#992
Yeah :'(
02/08/2013 02:50 benoit934#993
Quote:
Originally Posted by krislovesholly View Post
yeah but paypal blocked my account cause i left it for too long and now i cant get my credit card on another paypal account thats why i always use the pay by creditcard option :( i even tried getting in touch with paypal about this and got no response :(
On allopass select United Kingdom, credit card will appear
02/08/2013 02:50 chrissy2431#994
I WANT TO T RY :'(
02/08/2013 02:52 mysaldie#995
please sir benoit...I want to experience using your gem hack w/ code....my frnd told that you're the only one whose giving it....please sir benoit...post a new code now sir...
02/08/2013 02:52 chrissy2431#996
:'(
02/08/2013 02:53 krislovesholly#997
ok so buying one code will get u unlimited uses of the hacks with 1 code ?
02/08/2013 02:54 chrissy2431#998
Yes
02/08/2013 02:57 mysaldie#999
code code code.... hahahaha....
Im a little bit crazy here....
Waiting for that code....
Hahahahaha....
02/08/2013 02:57 chrissy2431#1000
Codes please for the 1001 and 1002 posters or commenters
02/08/2013 02:58 mysaldie#1001
yeah! yeah! please sir....
for us... hehehehe...please...
02/08/2013 02:58 benoit934#1002
I don't give codes now because de hack are fixed one time and i do all what I can do for it will be not fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by krislovesholly View Post
ok so buying one code will get u unlimited uses of the hacks with 1 code ?
Yes on all my hacks
02/08/2013 02:59 chrissy2431#1003
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysaldie View Post
code code code.... hahahaha....
Im a little bit crazy here....
Waiting for that code....
Hahahahaha....
Talk about it:handsdown: sir benoit please :cool::handsdown:

only for the two of us please :handsdown: PM? :handsdown: please
02/08/2013 03:02 mysaldie#1004
please sir... just 1 code for me sir....im here since january 22...and what I wanted is, to get just "ONE" code...

But I get "ZERO"....hehehe
please sir...
Im begging you...please....

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/08/2013 03:03 chrissy2431#1005
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysaldie View Post
please sir... just 1 code for me sir....im here since january 22...and what I wanted is, to get just "ONE" code...

But I get "ZERO"....hehehe
please sir...
Im begging you...please....
I was here in january 31