Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans

01/03/2022 05:58 0x41^4#976
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
So what happens if I logged into old accounts, got shadowbans after first match, then created a completely fresh/valid/non botted battlenet with a working phone #, completely new account...and that was shadowbanned after one match as well...and this is playing with nothing injected and nothing in general.

If you get shadowbanned after every first match but not permabanned what's going on? One account I actually checked the status of right before using it - said it was fine - I used it for one match - boom shadowban - then when I looked it up it said there was a ban in effect for WZ/MW on the status page.

If these don't turn into permabans how do I stop this from happening?

Or am I just HWID banned and this is it?
If you logged into old accounts that were shadow banned after your permanent ban, that's no good. You should've let those accounts die and made new accounts while spoofed and only used those.

You're flagged as a result of your permanent ban. So, your options are to Raid0 your drives, spoof (manually or commercially (spoofer)), or buy new components.

Their new account ban system is super toxic. It's the only good that came from the new anti-cheat for them.
01/03/2022 06:42 watacooled#977
I wish people would stop saying shadowbans are temporary...if you were perm banned and your HWID is banned then new accounts go into perm shadowban states. I have tried this on three accounts, the shadowbans were never lifted after the first initial game.

I am guess spoofers/cleaners are the only option for anyone who is banned.
01/03/2022 07:41 DMUonaFFAR#978
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
If you logged into old accounts that were shadow banned after your permanent ban, that's no good. You should've let those accounts die and made new accounts while spoofed and only used those.

You're flagged as a result of your permanent ban. So, your options are to Raid0 your drives, spoof (manually or commercially (spoofer)), or buy new components.

Their new account ban system is super toxic. It's the only good that came from the new anti-cheat for them.
I never did get permabanned though is the thing. I'm gonna message you about this somewhere cause it's quite a peculiar case
01/07/2022 03:49 AtomicDMA#979
Quote:
Originally Posted by watacooled View Post
I wish people would stop saying shadowbans are temporary...if you were perm banned and your HWID is banned then new accounts go into perm shadowban states. I have tried this on three accounts, the shadowbans were never lifted after the first initial game.

I am guess spoofers/cleaners are the only option for anyone who is banned.
Well I was HWID banned, never cheated in my life in this game, guess they detected some dev related things i forgot open. I created a warzone account. it got shadow banned pretty quickly. 2 weeks later the ban was lifted, I played again, and got shadowbanned again.
01/08/2022 11:31 Wtbybon#980
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
If you logged into old accounts that were shadow banned after your permanent ban, that's no good. You should've let those accounts die and made new accounts while spoofed and only used those.

You're flagged as a result of your permanent ban. So, your options are to Raid0 your drives, spoof (manually or commercially (spoofer)), or buy new components.

Their new account ban system is super toxic. It's the only good that came from the new anti-cheat for them.

Need your suggestion.
Banned in like July (cheating). Made new account in December during new vanguard map. Shadowbanned after 2 games (no cheats). Shadow ban never lifted after 25 days. Turned into perma-ban finally without shadowban ever being lifted. Tried to appeal the ban but got denied, and the reasoning is "manipulation of game data." Which I assume means from my previous account which I did cheat on. Ran Revouninstaller and uninstalled all CoDs and Battlenet using the "advanced" option and selecting and deleting remaining trace files. New account shadowbanned after 1 game.

Time to buy new PC? Don't feel like guessing and checking what parts got banned. Or would Cynical cleaner do the job? I've put my SSD in raid mode and HDD in raid, don't know what that did except make my HDD disappear from my "computer" window. Only shows my SSD now lol. Spoofers seem to only be temporary as they seem to be detected more frequently than before.
01/08/2022 19:54 Rank00.1%#981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wtbybon View Post
Need your suggestion.
Banned in like July (cheating). Made new account in December during new vanguard map. Shadowbanned after 2 games (no cheats). Shadow ban never lifted after 25 days. Turned into perma-ban finally without shadowban ever being lifted. Tried to appeal the ban but got denied, and the reasoning is "manipulation of game data." Which I assume means from my previous account which I did cheat on. Ran Revouninstaller and uninstalled all CoDs and Battlenet using the "advanced" option and selecting and deleting remaining trace files. New account shadowbanned after 1 game.

Time to buy new PC? Don't feel like guessing and checking what parts got banned. Or would Cynical cleaner do the job? I've put my SSD in raid mode and HDD in raid, don't know what that did except make my HDD disappear from my "computer" window. Only shows my SSD now lol. Spoofers seem to only be temporary as they seem to be detected more frequently than before.
You never need to buy a new PC.

This is a common mistake that you have to buy new equipment to get around the bans.

You just have to buy a spoofer to go along with your cleaner. What they targeted was your Hardware and SB you that way. Simply cleaning your system isn't good enough.
01/09/2022 00:49 Wtbybon#982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rank00.1% View Post
You never need to buy a new PC.

This is a common mistake that you have to buy new equipment to get around the bans.

You just have to buy a spoofer to go along with your cleaner. What they targeted was your Hardware and SB you that way. Simply cleaning your system isn't good enough.
I understand u need a spoofer, I’ve had infinite for a couple months when it wasn’t likely to be detected. I just want to find a permanent solution without paying a monthly fee. That’s what I thought a cleaner would do. I would try spoofing my mobo but i dont want to chance bricking it.
01/09/2022 03:13 0x41^4#983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wtbybon View Post
Need your suggestion.
Banned in like July (cheating). Made new account in December during new vanguard map. Shadowbanned after 2 games (no cheats). Shadow ban never lifted after 25 days. Turned into perma-ban finally without shadowban ever being lifted. Tried to appeal the ban but got denied, and the reasoning is "manipulation of game data." Which I assume means from my previous account which I did cheat on. Ran Revouninstaller and uninstalled all CoDs and Battlenet using the "advanced" option and selecting and deleting remaining trace files. New account shadowbanned after 1 game.

Time to buy new PC? Don't feel like guessing and checking what parts got banned. Or would Cynical cleaner do the job? I've put my SSD in raid mode and HDD in raid, don't know what that did except make my HDD disappear from my "computer" window. Only shows my SSD now lol. Spoofers seem to only be temporary as they seem to be detected more frequently than before.
Raid0 combines both drives, which is why you're only seeing one.

If you have the money, buy a new PC.

If you don't have the money and don't mind corrupting windows files, dealing with BSOD's, and risking bans on other games, then using a permanent spoofer is fine. That's what I do on my test PC.
01/11/2022 17:52 FPSSHOO#984
Hi guys
I got shadow ban yesterday ,if
Now i make new account so it is possible to continue playing
Or i must waiting 7-14days ...
Thank you
01/12/2022 06:12 0x41^4#985
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPSSHOO View Post
Hi guys
I got shadow ban yesterday ,if
Now i make new account so it is possible to continue playing
Or i must waiting 7-14days ...
Thank you
If you make a new account, it'll be instantly shadow banned.
After that, you can wait 7-14 days and play again without cheats OR you can use a spoofer, make a new account, and cheat.
01/12/2022 07:02 Wtbybon#986
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
If you make a new account, it'll be instantly shadow banned.
After that, you can wait 7-14 days and play again without cheats OR you can use a spoofer, make a new account, and cheat.
Does buying the full game get rid of shadowban still?
01/12/2022 14:39 Ibr4k4d4br4#987
I don't think so
01/12/2022 17:44 DMUonaFFAR#988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wtbybon View Post
Does buying the full game get rid of shadowban still?
Not at all. That would just be a waste of money.

Though it would be nice if it worked like that lol.
01/13/2022 19:24 GillNI#989
Is there two types of shadow bans?

1 of my friends is shadow banned but can use other accounts on his PC.

My other friend is shadow banned and every account (no perms bans as yet) he access's gets shadow banned.
01/13/2022 23:10 convict-xo#990
The real question here is what provider is getting ya'll SB lol